Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I'm feeling a bit bored. It's still too early to do... anything. The one thing I could do is use my laptop which is exactly what I'm doing.  :P I'm also really exhausted because I woke up too early because of hunger. But I'm not going back to bed.  :P

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I'm feeling a bit weird... Officially leaving my job in just two days. I never saw this happening. Life certainly sent me quite a curveball over this last year. I'm excited because I get to return to days, and I will just be doing school, not working. But I still can't believe it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling pretty hopeful and optimistic about something. Slightly anxious about it, too, but overall I'm in a great mood. :3

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit bored. It's still too early to do... anything. The one thing I could do is use my laptop which is exactly what I'm doing.  :P I'm also really exhausted because I woke up too early because of hunger. But I'm not going back to bed.  :P

Surprised that I actually feel asleep again. I mean, I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling so I knew it was bound to happen but still... On the bright side, I feel more awake though.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Surprised that I actually feel asleep again. I mean, I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling so I knew it was bound to happen but still... On the bright side, I feel more awake though.  ^_^

I get that feeling all the time well these past few weeks anyway going to bed at 9/10pm and waking up at 4:30am

• Brohoof 2

Confused and frightened. Very confused and frightened. And i bet it'll never end. Because i'm THE BEST and i don't wanna be the very best like no one ever was....maybe ash can be, but not me. I want to be humble, not special. I want to bring GOOD into the world, not more DARKNESS....

• Brohoof 5

i feel horrible, i couldnt sleep last night and now i have to focus on my fanfic ... well atleast today will be productive i guess :/

• Brohoof 1

My day was turned into crap by my dad. He behaves like a total dumbass sometimes and it angers me. Oddly enough, I am really scared to confront him. The only place I feel safe right now is these forums and the family I've met here. 

• Brohoof 2

Woke up at 4am with a very nasty cold. I rarely get sick so when I do it's usually pretty bad. Went to work anyways and it was way too busy for a Friday. Such is life though. 

• Brohoof 3

Feeling weak and moody. Need to distract myself with something... and I got nothing to fix that. Oh well.

what about those fictions i told u about? maybe they could help?

• Brohoof 2

what about those fictions i told u about? maybe they could help?

Concentrating on text gets harder every day. That's why I stopped reading books. Don't worry, I'll take a look at them just... I've been feeling off for a good while now. Thanks though.

• Brohoof 3

Concentrating on text gets harder every day. That's why I stopped reading books. Don't worry, I'll take a look at them just... I've been feeling off for a good while now. Thanks though.

That's Alrite, I understand

• Brohoof 3