Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling weak and moody. Need to distract myself with something... and I got nothing to fix that. Oh well.

Do whatever you love to do. Whether that be play games, watch TV, whatever.

Or talk to someone and vent.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Beyond frustrated... basically i have an issue with A) having money and b ) spending said money 

who ever i try to talk it out with just says "but i-it's money? h-how can how can you not be happy?... i don't really under...." 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 5

Agitated with my dad for still not having taken a shower... Both my mom and I need a shower, too, and we have to leave in an hour! D:

• Brohoof 2

I have a habit of being hard on myself. It's something I'm getting better at not doing, though this morning I woke up in a bit of a slump and it's stuck around.

• Brohoof 4

Really self-critical, like nothing I do will ever be good enough and everything I accomplish is either meaningless or doesn't feel real to me. Meh. :/

• Brohoof 3

A strange mix of relief and yet that still lingering overhanging sense of dread.

In hindsight while I did state it was the worst summer I have yet experienced, in the grand scheme of things it could have been far worse. For that, I am thankful.

• Brohoof 5

Depressed, because I basically just learned that I may have no future because of the seeming fact that my grandmother thinks of me as a burden, and my dad doesn't care about anyone at all.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have a habit of being hard on myself. It's something I'm getting better at not doing, though this morning I woke up in a bit of a slump and it's stuck around.

Hope you feel better soon. /)

I'm feeling pretty neutral right now.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 3