Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel happy to have enjoyed the new episode, and that i don't have to worry my friends anymore :)

Glad to hear it! :D

I just got around to watching it about an hour ago.

Anyway, feeling pretty great. I had a wonderful day so far!

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling better now. I'll be getting Skyrim Legendary Edition in three days and that cheered me right up. Otherwise, I'm having the same thoughts I had for years. Everything will be fine hopefully.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a bit sweaty. What with the heat wave kicking it up a bit too much. But I'm able to pass the time by drawing a few pictures online using my wacom tablet.

So happy to be back home!!! It feels so wonderful!!!  :D

really? Where'd you last go?

• Brohoof 2

Frankly feeling i should really really use my free time better. I should write more cuase it fun but contently distracted by things. Really bad habit

• Brohoof 2

I'm a bit sweaty. What with the heat wave kicking it up a bit too much. But I'm able to pass the time by drawing a few pictures online using my wacom tablet.

really? Where'd you last go?

I went to Laughlin, Nevada for vacation. 

• Brohoof 1

im not sure how to feel at the moment, plenty of anger, but plenty of the closest thing to joy as i can hav (seeing how i cant be happy anymore :/) i guess i kinda feel like the Pinkamena in my avatar :adorkable: but i do love the new sig :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

well I feel horrible I'm ignored most of the time not to mention I exist which I don't like I'm 16 and I'm already tired of life

I know how u feel, I was started to feel like life wasn't worth anything when I was only 9 years old .... That was 11 years ago now ... I'm now 21 and I still don't know y I breathe in and out every day, but I promise myself not to throw something away even thou I know fate will do it anyways ... It always does win .... No wonder I need self medicating

• Brohoof 2

I know how u feel, I was started to feel like life wasn't worth anything when I was only 9 years old .... That was 11 years ago now ... I'm now 21 and I still don't know y I breathe in and out every day, but I promise myself not to throw something away even thou I know fate will do it anyways ... It always does win .... No wonder I need self medicating

yeah...sounds bad but I'm not fucking lying I honestly feel like smashing my head against a wall of concrete life has no value to me anymore
  • Brohoof 2

I feel really bad, My grandparents keep wanting me to visit but i either don't have time or when i do i put it off for other things. 

I'm literally leaving the house now to go see them. 

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling rather tired as well as somewhat irritated. I had a longer day than usual at work and I have to do it all over again tomorrow. I can't say that i'm looking forward to it...

• Brohoof 3