Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I dunno... I got so much time on my hands, but dunno what to do... Level up my alts in World of Warcraft, start a new drawing, edit some videos for YouTube, play on my Xbox, or sit here listening to Caramelldansen. So many possibilities...

• Brohoof 4

I'm K 

so first off i had to do a Physical Fitness test and an Obstacle course test because work thought i was lying to my Physio to get back to work faster

aaaaaand my back is still destroyed... my knee is alright but my back is still a bit tender however i passed everything so i'm just going to suffer in silence till it goes away 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 3

It happens every single fucking night. I'm up late, I'm playing For Glory, I find a bunch of players who are better than me, then I'm all stressed out because I'm trying my hardest to win but it isn't working. Now I'm in a terrible mood.

• Brohoof 2

You remember all those who claim they hate Mondays? Well, today I'm one of them. 'Cause I feel hate. I was supposed to get my shelf today, and I didn't. My room is a mess. Whoever gets to be the new president, he/she needs to take care of that bunch of incompetent and lazy lads known as USPS.

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 2

i feel annoyed .... our clan leader, Soulwax (or Stefan007) has became a turd, and has demoted me away from leader ... my job as a leader WAS to keep things smooth in forums and stop fights, then he stars fretting out saying im not doing that when i know i have been .... if you go to ANY game and see someone with a {C} tag to them other then me which i use {C}WubZ then dont ask to join ..... it will be a mistake .... trust me on that one

• Brohoof 3