Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Irritated. I've been sat here since 7AM waiting for this Windows 10 update to come through. Cue 8 hours in and I'm still "Up to date". -.-

Edited by Guest

i spoke to our clan leader ... and after some 'nessercery' arguing, i convinced him to put me on as a mod with complete power to forums page to fix bugs ..... i am ok with that result, now i get to do the stuff i was doing before all over again, he is pigheaded, but if u reason with him just rite n stay on his good side, u can have everything u ever want, honestly thou, it was never about the power, its was about HOW and Y he did it that set me over the edge all day, preventing me from fanfic work today .... ill take my laptop down and do as much as i can down the coast ..... for now thou, im fina catch up on on atleast 5 hours of sleep .... gn

(when i talk about forums stuff, i DONT mean on these forums ... oh god no, im more then happy to just be a subscriber then any mod here ..... im talking about my clan's forums page pm if u want to see a link to it)

• Brohoof 2

I improved a little in a skill and feel a sense of accomplishment because if it. It feels nice knowing that all the hard work is paying off. ^^

I feel like I've just had the worst day ever. My grandmother has passed away in the hospital today. :(  :(  :(

I also have a nasty lump on the side of my head which hurts like hell :(

My condolences to you and your family during this rough time. Also hope you feel better soon.
  • Brohoof 5

Feeling mentally rejuvenated after a weekend vacation. I needed to get away and inspire myself with the history of another city, and now I can say I've officially knocked another off the list. :D

Also very happy to be back in my fluffy bed.

• Brohoof 4

very very tired and very very sore... 

we finished work about 5 hours early last night so to avoid getting stabbed with extra jobs we all went to the gym 

the human body is not made for a 3 hour gym session 1 hour of soccer and 1 hour of basketball 

• Brohoof 2

Devastated! An awesome new skin came out for a champion in League of Legends and it's just more expensive than I was planning for. Time to go to my friends on there and put on my begging face.  :pout:  ^_^

• Brohoof 4

A little stressed out. I'm trying to learn a new playstle for Smash, but it's really really hard. I'm trying to stay in the back and throw a bunch of fruit to frustrate my opponent with projectiles. I will hit them with a few melee attacks, but then I'll run away and charge some fruit, and then throw them at my opponent again, occasionally dropping a hydrant and making it tunble over so that my opponent can't approach me unless they jump over, which I can punish with the fruit. However it's very difficult because I naturally want to be all up in my opponent's face hitting them with fairs till the cows come home. I'm just gonna take a little break from Smash for now.

• Brohoof 3