Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm doing ok, after I woke up that is xD, I'm annoyed I have to ran around today when I would rather clan my house up, but that's life for ya .... Ugh, I hate Centrelink .... Well I gtg, I need to see my gp so I can shut Centrelink up ... I'll be back in a bit ... Baii

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling really good right now. I'm not sure what it is but something's put a silly smile on my face and I think I can feel myself coming down with a serious case of the giggles. xD

• Brohoof 5

I feel horrible, went to my gp ( General practitioner I think that's what gp means) and he sent me for a blood test .... That will explain the sick feeling .... But atleast I have the weekend to myself now .... Yey

• Brohoof 4

I'm so tired of being in a crowd of strangers and feeling uncomfortable

I'm an exchange student in usa and I like everything but holy shoot am I stressed

Also have a headache because I stared at my phone too much today

Feeling like crap and depressed cause someone rubbed their depression on me a while ago. Now I have to try hard to get rid of it, again! -_-"

Same..

I was helping my friend to cope with his depression and I fееl rly down now

I hope you won't drown in that crap с>

• Brohoof 4

Today I received some pretty depressing news and my first instinct is to always turn negative emotions in on myself and let's just say my hand didn't appreciate it. So I'm not really doing good at all.

Edited by Rarity Is Best Pony
  • Brohoof 2

I'm so tired of being in a crowd of strangers and feeling uncomfortable

I'm an exchange student in usa and I like everything but holy shoot am I stressed

Also have a headache because I stared at my phone too much today

Same..

I was helping my friend to cope with his depression and I fееl rly down now

I hope you won't drown in that crap с>

Whoa. I think we got the same person. I'm still angry but mentioning it on public isn't a good idea for me.

However I feel bit better now

• Brohoof 4

I feel sore and rested .... My arm hurts like crap (from the blood test I had to take) and as a result, I overslept on my nap .... And sad thing is I still feel tired xD ..... Oh well, might as well join Twilight on this dark, lonely night in reading .... :adorkable:

sig-4625169.busy_night_by_atryl-d4zjbwj.

By atryl

(Only in gonna be reading fan fiction that involves Twilight next to Twilight .... O.o)

• Brohoof 3