Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I literally just got choked up by my own spit. >.< (Just thought everybody might like to know! ^.^)

And I have a headache...

But at least my weekend is coming.

Edited by Envy

I usually don't like being emo or a downer but I'm feeling that way today... guess I'm sharing it here in hopes to get it off my chest.

Yesterday I got a Jury Duty summons, so that was nice... NOT

Then some ponies on another forum decided to troll mine and our friends RP for no reason, didn't even know these ponies! But the admins were nice enough to help us out.

And today I had made plans to go out for lunch and see a movie with my husband, but my folks have left for a...funeral :( of a collegue of my step dad's...and I got to remember  to keep an eye on my Nana. So its a matter of balancing my time today and hope it will be all work out.

Productive and Pretty happy, cleaning my closet out and organizing stuff then I have some paperwork to do but the weather is what makes it for me.

20 degrees C with a steady rain all day.

That smell of rain...

I'm not feeling that great but I'm hanging in there.  Lots of stuff going on in my life but I keep quiet and keep my feelings and emotions to myself.

I'm really tired.

Not from lack of sleep or anything, but just because work was long today. ^^"

But hey, 'tis all worth it to come home to a forum full of pony-loving friends like I! ^^

Great, just great. I don't know why, but I just have been lately.

I'm also really tired. I just exhausted all of my effort making this song, and now it's two in the morning. Maybe I should go to bed...  :lol:

Feeling irrelevant and outdated. Also a bit lonely.

I literally just got choked up by my own spit. >.< (Just thought everybody might like to know! ^.^)

And I have a headache...

But at least my weekend is coming.

Choke it back. Show it who's boss.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I'm feeling great right now, I averted crisis. My computer stopped turning on, so I took it apart and put it back together twice. It works again. I built the computer, so I'm not voiding any warranty's or anything. It had something to do with the connection between the power button and the motherboard.

You can always talk to a physiologist. They loved to hear about what you have to say for $$$ lol. Ironic isn't it.

I believe you mean a therapist. They are people who went to college for it, studied hard, and payed to get to that position. It's their job. They have to earn money from it to, you know, make a living. It's worth it.

(source: I've been to many therapists).

I believe you mean a therapist. They are people who went to college for it, studied hard, and payed to get to that position. It's their job. They have to earn money from it to, you know, make a living. It's worth it.

(source: I've been to many therapists).

No, I was referring to them, because for people who feel bad about their weight, those guys will help you. You tell them about the problem they can help. But then again you are true cause it involves talking. Or atleast that's how I see it,

Feeling kinda sad, very lonely, not sure what to do today.  Did a painting today, mostly to test a couple of hypotheses I have regarding my talents/learning ability.

Guess that's it.

Choke it back. Show it who's boss.

What??? That's gross... lol.

Anyway, it's my weekend now! And I should be happy... But I'm sitting here feeling uncomfortable... Like I should just go to bed. I'm not really sleepy (although I am a little), but I just feel uncomfortable... Both mentally and physically (but I'd say moreso mentally). It's very hard to describe, but I really hate when I get into this mood. =/

Discombobulated and in turmoil, the school term ends on Friday and I have a ton of homework to do and I am still pondering if I want to leave the fandom.

Yeah it's rainy outside, and normally that helps my mood, but not today.

Edited by Sergei