Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

post-6246-0-38305600-1477017970_thumb.jpg

This quote the best quote I've read in a while. I'm going to visit my hometown for my birthday with my friend so really thankful for that.

• Brohoof 2

I feel awful. 

I started taking meds for a rash that appeared out of nowhere with unknown causes. :blink:  The meds prevent the rash from being itchy but also make me drowsy. Since I went to sleep early due to that, now I can't sleep and it's midnight.  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

I'm sad presently. I just came back from my father's funeral. I cried a lot

My condolences  :(

Life gives us tears to

release the sadness that death

brings into our lives

-----------------------------------------

For every ending

there is a new beginning

journey without end

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling fairly well! I feel very light, as if some great weight has lifted off of my shoulders, and it feels wonderful! I've learned that sometimes it's best to just let things go.  You may not have control over what happens, but you do have the power to choose how you let these things affect your day.  There is a power in being positive, so smile as much and as often as you can! ♥ 

• Brohoof 5

I'm fine. I've been very busy due to exams and homeworks but now I have less exams and homeworks. 

I'm so sorry :( I hope you'll be better. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm truly sorry.

I realize that I don't know you very well and that this may not help, but know that I'll remember you and your family in my prayers (don't know if He'll hear me, but it doesn't hurt, right?)

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 3

I'm truly sorry.

I realize that I don't know you very well and that this may not help, but know that I'll remember you and your family in my prayers (don't know if He'll hear me, but it doesn't hurt, right?)

oh thanks for this.

my mother is telling me how he's now in heaven and that he is happy there.

• Brohoof 5

I feel at ease with the simple things of life.

You and me both this post sums up how I feel. People will either love you and accept you with your flaws sticking by you or throw you to the wayside for no clear reason leaving you wonder what you did wrong.

Honestly I don't give **** about whatever happens anymore. What's not in your control no sense to worry about it. Let the dices roll and go with the flow.

Otherwise I'm stoked about this weekend getting to visit my hometown with my best friend for my birthday. Need a little break from things anyways. Let the good times roll :)

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 6

I'm just feeling really depressed and sad today and I didn't sleep well last night and the only thing I did to get me to sleep was me crying to sleep. :( :(

*hugs you tightly* I hope you will be doing better soon. Things will get better if you ever need a person to talk to you can talk to me.

https://youtu.be/3PH0V5fkYA4

Here's a song of motivation for you and me. End it all before it gets us. We'll rise above this and time will mend the wounds with time ;) stay strong buddy *hugs*

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

You and me both this post sums up how I feel.

Honestly I don't give **** about whatever happens anymore. What's not in your control no sense to worry about it. Let the dices roll and go with the flow.

Otherwise I'm stoked about this weekend getting to visit my hometown with my best friend for my birthday. Need a little break from things anyways. Let the good times roll :)

Exactly. Chill is the best thing for the soul. Ppl and life instances try to bring me down - naw! All you got to do is stay beautiful. 

I'm feeling pretty damn good right now. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm in pain due to falling down the stairs yesterday morning. The top halves of my legs feel stiff and sore and it makes walking up and down stairs really difficult.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling like I should be tired, but not actually tired to want to sleep. Kind of a strange sensation honestly.. ^~^

Oh well, guess it just means I'll hang around for a while longer. :P

Yes hello are you me? :3

I had a pretty active day, and a lack of coffee, yet here I am at 2 in the morning, being all online and active! :P

i-dont-want-to-sleep-i-wanna-look-at-coo

• Brohoof 5