Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am feeling a bit stuck, yet also satisfied. While I got one of my fanfictions done, I am awaiting to start another. However, I have 0 ideas on how to start it... I hate writer's block.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 4

Life is still tough and and struggling with it. I have helped to repair rain gutters of my apartment roof. Also i have cleaned my garden, watering flowers, etc. Damn i am tired alredy.. Need a break and strong lunch. Wish me luck ponies :)

• Brohoof 3

Pretty excited, N7 Day is coming closer and closer.  Looking through my OCs list on my computer I realized that I haven't really built up any of my Mass Effect OCs, not even my Shepard.  Working on that right now while I wait for N7 Day.  I know I should be working on school stuff but I really can't help myself.

• Brohoof 2

Another night of being depressed and sad I don't think I'm going to sleep normally for awhile and all I want to do is cry why does this have to happen to me. :( :(

Feeling like a useless burden. So my mood isn't exactly where I would like it to be.

Sunshine inside gone

growing from the soil of pain

Find yourself in bloom

-----------------------------

The weather is changing.... that always makes old injuries and scars hurt. Otherwise it is great outside.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 33 freakin' years old and if I give an opinion to my mom, she calls me a "son of a bitch" says I'm going to hell for not showing her respect and need to learn my place as a child, and I should thank her every moment of every day for going through labor pains and not giving me up for adoption where I could have been raised like a slave somewhere.....

No wonder I moved across the country 11 years ago.

• Brohoof 5

Considering how the Dodgers-Cubs NLCS just ended, I'm in tears right now.

It's awkward because Applejack only cries on the inside, which means I must not be as strong as she is.

If only Flyer were here to comfort me right now.

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely amazing did so so many things in one day with 4 of my best friends for many years. Made it to my hometown and had a blast. Got to hangout with two of my best friends from my high school. Lauren & Shari :3

out of my whole HS they have been the only ones been best of friends for years. Also visited my family over here too.

Got my friend Stephen to travel with me to my hometown as well. Got to also see my good Croatian friend Kristjian who is a god on guitar o_O

I'm so grateful to have those friends have been so good & genuine with me over many years. So thankful they are in my life. Have to upload the pics later on.

Got to see a shooting star by midnight at a clear cool night. Couldn't ask for anything better :)

*PS My Croatian friend can play guitar exactly like this self taught.

post-6246-0-00544800-1477208105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 7

energy deprived cant sleep keep having nightmares and just feel like life is worthless, it feels like my body is slowly turning into mush. my brain is just switching off

(don't brohoof this)

Edited by HighLunarStudios
  • Brohoof 1

Feeling that I wanted to vent at someone right now o~o

If you ever need to talk to someone, I am just around the corner :)  

• Brohoof 4