Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am feeling rather concerned :wat: Some stuff happened and I hope things don't escalate. However I had the best time last night! :D I hung out with my friends and we went roller skating (WARNING:  Me x Roller Skates = Immediate Danger! D: :lol: ) and even though I was a huge klutz, it was still fun! :lol: After that, we hung out and played Wii Games together, watched movies, and made hilarious attempts at gymnastic stuff! :-P :lol:

• Brohoof 6

got back from the hospital had to have a stomach pump something didnt agree with me now i cant eat anything for atleast 4 days or so well thats what it sounded like from the doctor but its only 48 hours so i'll be fine dont worry peeps yes i should stay in hospital for that amount of time but i said i'll be AOK

• Brohoof 1

I feel unsure of who I am or what Im meant to do in life ... I feel like Im a waste on resources, and yet I still am assure that I know what I want to do in life .... :/

• Brohoof 2

Sick as a dog. At least I'm restful. ^^

Get some rest, no memes until you are well again.  :twi:

I'm feeling rather positive, studying for some upcoming school grades this week.

Though my roommates have me a tad worried about next semester, I intend to be well prepared. 

• Brohoof 5

Feeling happy that my parcel came in time for the Halloween party I'm attending :)

I am feeling rather concerned :wat: Some stuff happened and I hope things don't escalate. However I had the best time last night! :D I hung out with my friends and we went roller skating (WARNING:  Me x Roller Skates = Immediate Danger! D: :lol: ) and even though I was a huge klutz, it was still fun! :lol: After that, we hung out and played Wii Games together, watched movies, and made hilarious attempts at gymnastic stuff! :-P :lol:

Love hearing stories from you ;)

• Brohoof 4

Pretty bad... a poor nights sleep coupled with an encroaching sickness and I feel just terrible. All I want to do is relax and try take it easy. Haven't felt this bad for a while. >_<

• Brohoof 3

Overwhelmed. Tired of typing papers and doing assignments, it's always at this point in the semester I run low on morale. I just wanna make it to winter break to fully enjoy all the new games that will be out. Slogging my way through this essay right now....... 

• Brohoof 3

Quite good actually since I managed to continue a drawing of mine even though I felt like I couldn't even gather enough motivation. Right now I'm just glad that the inspiration struck today.

The autumn holiday is really nice too. A whole week of break was exactly what I needed.  :grin:

I feel relaxed. I hope i can still enjoy the book i was reading...it got kinda dark at parts lol and i'm sensitive i know that.

But it seems i'm not stereo typing right now :D so maybe i'm improving^^ i hope so. i wanna have fun in life :)

Coming to this forum made me feel happier today too :D

• Brohoof 3