Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Aside from a headache, I'm feeling pretty well! There some stressful situations at work, but they have thankfully sorted themselves out. ^^

• Brohoof 5

I just won a small Smash 4 tournament and it felt good to take of that last stock. However it's bedtime and I have to go to school tomorrow after a 5 day weekend and I feel like pure shit. I don't like to admit it, but inside, I am crying.

• Brohoof 3

I just want to fall asleep, wake up early tomorrow and start working in a bunch of stuff I have to do, but I'm feeling a little anxious and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do it. 

• Brohoof 3

Pensive, trying to organize my thoughts and such. A bit of fatigue isn't helping, but no matter. 

• Brohoof 4

mixed feelings ... I'm cheesed off about a fight I had yesterday (yes, I'm still mad about it) ... I'm upset that no1 important on my xbox friends list is online to play with and I'm bored with no1 to play with, I also feel lonely as I'm currently listening to sad/regretful music and I'm keen on playing the crew again ... as well as filled with worry as I'm doubting if I'm going to be able to afford to go to PonyConAU ... I need like 4K but after budgeting I will only have $900 ... well, unless I get employed asap ... then I will hit that mark and then some ... and I'm worried I might not get my forklift licence either ... oh god how I hope I get that damn thing .... well I'll be around if anyone wants me :/

• Brohoof 3

Waiting for friends to come online, thinking what to do before that... Bored af.

Somewhat terrified.  Some guy followed me for 3 blocks all the way into my apt building.  I saw him look at me while I was getting my mail.  It solidifies the fact that I don't want/hate to go out at night but I really can't help it right now because of classes.  I'm kinda hoping that the guy I saw in my apt building and the guy that was following me were two different people but I don't know, they were both wearing baggy black sweatpants and and black hoodie, that could not have been a coincidence.

Also this really makes me want to drop that course...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 3