Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not well... But I deserve it. Losing a friendship is one of my worst fears beyond anything else. You reap what you sow. I need to learn to be a better friend to others.

• Brohoof 4

Not well... But I deserve it. Losing a friendship is one of my worst fears beyond anything else. You reap what you sow. I need to learn to be a better friend to others.

No one deserves it Airbourne *Hugs* 

I am sorry that you lost a friend, but there is always the chance to make new ones :) 

• Brohoof 5

No one deserves it Airbourne *Hugs*

I am sorry that you lost a friend, but there is always the chance to make new ones :)

I'd have to disagree there... how can a person not learn unless you lose something that you took for granted? Once that is lost you realize where you went wrong. I have a nasty reputation of ghosting on others so I know I deserve it regardless. How can one better themselves unless hey have made a grave mistake.

Let me say something once a friendship is broken there's nothing you can do to repair it just like shattered glass.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

I'd have to disagree there... how can a person not learn unless you lose something that you took for granted? Once that is lost you realize where you went wrong. I have a nasty reputation of ghosting on others so I know I deserve it regardless. How can one better themselves unless hey have made a grave mistake.

Let me say something once a friendship is broken there's nothing you can do to repair it just like shattered glass.

Friendship can be mended, especially a true one. 

You will make mistakes, and it is very important to learn from those and try to move on. I am not one to blame the person if their intentions were not to destroy the friendship, but I rather blame the unforeseen future. We do a mistake, but it is not our intentions for them to happen. For that sole reason, you can rest assured that you did not deserve it. 

I know what it is like to lose an irreparable friendship, but we just have to keep on moving and never lose sight of hope. 

• Brohoof 5

Unenthusiastic about going to a party to which my family was invited just because I'm an introvert and I don't like social gatherings but I suppose I'll make the effort like I always do. So far it's been a great day and I''m really happy about that. 

• Brohoof 4

I feel like a sailor after voyage. Visited trampoline club tuday.

LOL, bro. I read it and it looks like you're quoting me time ago ^-^ You even use the same words.

You will overcome it. You're kind guy and this world is full of people who are waiting to be your friends. Hurry up! No time to pity yourself :lol:

• Brohoof 5

You will overcome it. You're kind guy and this world is full of people who are waiting to be your friends. Hurry up! *No time to pity yourself*:lol:

No time to pity yourself, very well said. Damn true words that right says volumes in itself. I appreciate what you said there. Hope you are doing wwll too!

• Brohoof 4

For the past few weeks I've bee tired all day no matter how much caffeine I consume and it's super annoying! I did say last night that being a little drowsy is relaxing, but only when it's the right time to be tired. During the day time, I gotta use electronics and keep my sleep schedule consistent.

• Brohoof 3

Practicing this on guitar a great song to practice rhythm too. That riff though... otherwise today has been great.

• Brohoof 4

I'm not doing so well right now... One of my friends and I got into a huge fight over an oc I tried to create. Long story short, he created a salandit oc long before me without even telling me, so I had to change my oc from a salandit to a midday lycanroc. The reason we don't both have a salandit oc is because we promised each other that we wouldn't do duplicates of oc species for the sake of originality and personal creativity. While I'm not exactly happy with the change, I will have to learn how to adapt to it. He's very mad at me for puting the salandit on these forums... He even left my house early... We were supposed to have an MLP sleepover/party...  :(

• Brohoof 4

Pretty good, actually. Found out that I might not have nearly as much trouble as I thought I would have moving from Windoze to Linux when I discovered that my USB 3.0 multi-card reader from this company called mbeat was detected by Mint and had no trouble reading my phone's SD card. However, I'm a little worried about the idea of having to buy a MacBook Pro for all my Adobe programs, since those won't work on Mint without this program called WINE, which allows Windows software to run through Linux, but after some research, I found that not all my Adobe software will work through the software without potential issues.

• Brohoof 4

First of all, I'm not excited about going to school tomorrow. Right now I just hope I would've spent the holidays a bit more wisely.  :love:  And second, my arm has started to ache again and it seems like it doesn't want to stop. Damn it arm, give me a break.