Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling great! The weather is gorgeous and I intend to spend some time reading outdoors. :D

• Brohoof 7

It was quite refreshing to wake up early and read a book today. Sometimes I tend to forget how cozy reading is and thus read so much fewer books than I used to. At least I'm on my way to change that! 

Also earlier today I was feeling really worried about going back to school for some reason but luckily I managed to calm myself before it got too bad. And now I feel like things are going to be alright tomorrow. I even reassured myself by deciding that I'm going to buy candy after school.

Great my childhood friend was in town and came by to visit. The past few days have been wonderful connected with old friends again.

post-6246-0-27349900-1477851121_thumb.jpeg

Me on the the right and my friend Joe on the right. He's tall! 6'1

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 4

I feel great! I just spent some time with my best friend. We played Smash with items, Double Dash, and Shrek Super Party. We watched funny YouTube videos as well. I also feel a little bit spooked after listening to a reading of a great PAC-MAN creepypasta. But on the other side, I have school tomorrow... :(

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit down. I have been working practicially every day and it's just draining me. It's been taking up so much of my time as of late. Not to mention, my favorite anime of all time is finally coming to its close... That doesn't help.

:-P

• Brohoof 4

I'm in one of those moods where I don't feel quite like a real human being. Truly, an odd sensation. I need some time to myself to recuperate my thoughts and emotions.

I know how that feels needing time to break away and recollect yourself helps immensely. Hope you feel better and btw love your avatar amazing!

Another friend of mine sent me this song and boy does this song take me back so many years ago... still a great song.

I'm feeling great and relaxed love that it's Halloween my favorite holiday and also talking with a good friend on Skype :3/

• Brohoof 3

Right after the autumn holiday, it's actually really nice that my Mondays are how they are - just two classes, from which the first one is in the morning and the second one around noon. That means I have about three hours of spare time between classes.

It's also snowing quite a lot today and I like it surprisingly much even though I have to cycle in such weather.  :o  The forecast says that there is going to be a snowy chaos soon. Nice.