Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am not sure how I feel to be honest, im taking some alone time, wanting to watch some mlp and catch up to the finale but at the same time I want to play my xbox and build a skyblock server on my console and test it with a friend of mine ... that and play on my survival server too ... idk, I guess I'll catch up in mlp first ... after all, I am only on ep 15 so yea :/ what? I have a reason .... my iPad broke and now it wont power anymore .... :( oh well, ill just watch it on my laptop :/

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling quite well, it's noon and it has already been a very productive day.  :P

Biggest school task already out of the way, and I've done a bit of cleaning. 

• Brohoof 3

feeling really keen for my forklift license but nervous as all hell that I may not get it :/ speaking of which I gotta go for the catchup day in my studies ... laters everypony /)

• Brohoof 3

Irritated, kinda.

Kids complaining about the potato chip bags they're getting from our door. That stuff used to be the holy grail of treats back when I still went out :/

Also older kids and even adults collecting candy...like really guys? Grow the hell up >.<

• Brohoof 4

hungry and annoyed

hungry as its lunch time and annoyed because my lunch today will be left over candy .... it sucks because no1 came to my place last night and I bought a 2KG bag of candy ... ;-; RIP my stomach

• Brohoof 5

In a state of late night thought and sadness. Just thinking of my life, and it is not exactly positive, but I am trying to be as positive as I can be. Perhaps I just need to distract myself, but I need to get past some mental barriers first.

• Brohoof 3

Really tired after such a long day (not trick-or-treating because I don't like it) but I'm glad I can go to sleep under warm blankets in this chilly weather. Also really excited because I got a new phone!

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

Timidly excited.

I moved apartments at the weekend and things seem to be going ok, so far.

Was invited to two people's apartments for chats last night which was lovely, someone gives me a ride to work every day with them which is good.

The girl who gives me the lift mentioned a trip to Sri Lanka in February and has told me to book flights as they haven't sorted accomodation yet, which is exciting (I don't really have much interest in Sri Lanka, but I've never been to that area of the world so it should be fun, especially with a small group of us)

My Christmas plans with another friend finally got confirmed, which is the biggest weight off my mind. We're doing a 7 day cruise which sounds amazing, leaving on Christmas Eve and returning on New Years Eve (which is a little annoying, but we're back in work on the 2nd so I guess we need a day at home to relax and unwind). I'm so relieved to finally know what is happening, and especially something exciting. My ex-boyfriend was originally coming to stay, so I was really heartbroken when he changed his mind. This is so different to what I had planned for us it's a real relief.

And there's potential talk of going out tonight for ladies night, which is great as I currently don't have internet in my apartment, so I'm really lonely when I'm home and trying not to use all my phone data.

Just sort of waiting for the negative to drop. Because it usually does with me. It will probably be when I get fired for being on here all day at work..!

• Brohoof 4