Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Absolutely miserable. I spent all of last night crying, because some (insert word here( called the police on me for assuming I did something, no evidence, no nothing. Went to a friend's house and cried more. Didn't sleep. Didn't eat breakfast this morning. Just tears. So I feel bloody fantastic.

Oh, and I might be evicted off an assumption that people are holding to. So yeah.

FML

• Brohoof 2

Giving advice to a lady in my class who is married relationship advice. She said to me that I know a lot about relationships and she was the one who actually said that to me. She has been experiencing emotional drought in her marriage and I think you can understand the rest.

Do not find yourself falling in love with someone you can't have it's a rough pain. I'm feeling better now because being truthful instead of thinking with emotions is always a better way.

• Brohoof 3

I've been singing deeper than before, till my chest becomes warm with hopeful remembrance.

Miss the word to describe this feeling. I used to feel real, and now I'm vanishing, it's fine.

Heart is first and foremost. Without it, life is a but a meaningless parade.

A lie written off. The ink of my life burns away, going somewhere else.

A place I can neither remember nor forget. While this compass points nowhere but inwards, I can't help but smile at the crumbling walls, that is my reflection in the mirror of life.

Brink of fall

• Brohoof 3

Indifferent and apathy

Pondering and more pondering

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Kind of nauseous at the moment. I think I ate too much candy last night and now it's my time to suffer because of that. Ow ow.

At least me and my mom put up some Christmas decorations on the balcony today and now I feel more Christmas-spirited than yesterday. I felt quite jolly yesterday as well since we decorated the house all around. Christmas-themed curtains and lights look so pretty.

I'm shocked. This is what I was supposed to post yesterday

>>YESTERDAY

Ok I'm legit scared right now. My mom is crying in her room. My father is currently on the phone talking to somebody.

I'm a bit concerned. But my guess is that her father died sig-4754956.scratchchin.gif. I'm not sure what's happening but yeah overall I'm kinda concerned. Yea she's literally howling sig-4754956.scratchchin.gif

Is it that terrible? I dunno, I'm not feeling sad, and yeah I dunno ??? What? Kinda confused, I hate seeing her crying.

>>YESTERDAY

Hopefully nothing happened to my sister, I'd be heartbroken af if she died D:

>>YESTERDAY

A friend of mine asked me "What happened? Aren't they telling you what's going on?"

Dunno. I'm very tired right now and don't want to think about it. Probably they'll tell me in the morning. But a relative died probably. That's my guess,at least.

>>TODAY

Well, I was right. My aunt's daughter was killed in a car crash. This is very sad. They actually came here in Bulgaria to visit us this summer. She was way more down to earth than her mother and grandmother.

:[

There's even an article about this.

http://www.wbng.com/story/33861111/bpd-investigating-death-of-binghamton-university-student

Edited by Neon Lights
  • Brohoof 4

Outer inside. I feel an absence of wholeness I know as myself.

Everything I experienced, is but a concept of my uncertainty now.

My consciousness is going down, doubt becomes the impulse of being.

To discover something I already know, another aspect of my desired wholeness.

To find my balance between consciousness and self, guidance whispers with a compassionate smile.

• Brohoof 4