Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Hope that you feel better soon, Ven.

And relating to the purpose of this thread, I'm feeling okay. Bit tired.

Thank you for the kind words. I actually ended up figuring out what was making me so sick, so I can try and get better now.

• Brohoof 3

Happy but depressed? I'm happy because I have I have the most amazing boyfriend ever, but depressed at the same time because there are people I miss dearly right now, like my stepfather. It's been a year since he died, and I've been really depressed lately.

• Brohoof 2

I feel light-headed. I have way too much to do to be sitting here on my computer. I feel like maybe it's from blood loss... but... I'm not going there. >.<

• Brohoof 3

Tired... so tired of everything

Feel like I want to break away from everyone I know and move to someplace else start on a new page.

I feel a sudden urge to cry. All the thoughts I'm thinking right now just make me want to cry.

...You and me both I brokedown a little bit myself today. Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Nervous. I'm applying for this job for the second time because I "failed" a pre-employee assessment based around my opinions, and so I feel like I'll fail again and if I do, I won't be able to reapply for another two, three weeks. I'd rather not work in fast food, since the ones around here are notorious for being awful to their workers. I don't know what to do. I'm stressing out hard about this

Edit: I passed this time around ^_^ Hopefully I can get the job.

Edited by Thel
  • Brohoof 2

Currently trying to stave off my age-issues yet again. They continue to get worse every time they happen yet I somehow manage to repress such thoughts for a while.

• Brohoof 1