Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

Pretty bad. Long distance girlfriend of 9 months wanted to break up today. Not feeling sad as much as just lost and confused, like I've lost faith in what happiness means. I hope I'll get through it.

Btw, really nice to read the positive comments on this thread. Awesome knowing so many of you feel so good <3

I'm honestly not sure anymore. I'm just too much in physical pain these days with no reason why on what's making this worse.

Badges

Pretty bad. Long distance girlfriend of 9 months wanted to break up today. Not feeling sad as much as just lost and confused, like I've lost faith in what happiness means. I hope I'll get through it.

Btw, really nice to read the positive comments on this thread. Awesome knowing so many of you feel so good <3

I'm very sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, though. If you ever need to talk, you can message me.

-------------

I'm doing alright, I guess. My day has gotten better over the course of it... though everything about this morning is still weighing heavily on my mind.

You know why I love this time of year. It is so cold and I love the cold. Plus I have a glass bottle of Dr. Pepper right now and I can drink it slowly since it is so cold. Nice and cold just how I like it.

I feel sleepy because of sleeping meds but struggling to stay awake. Too much stuff in my mind but I'll most likely end up going to bed.  :P

(edited)

I've got the day off of work so I'm just going to chill out today before my classes which start at like 5:30 so I have tons of time to chill.

I'm feeling a bit tipsy and silly hehe :muffins: got two Angry Orchard ciders for like 3$ not bad if you ask me. I know its a bit early to drink in the morning but heh I don't care may nap here in a little bit or listen to music :umad:

^ Why is that spaced out soo much?! Blah Redds apple ale suxs lulz Good drinkin music there below haha

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I feel happy, laughing at people over the internet is always fun :D

Especially in the youtube comment section... oh gawd that place is an abomination.

A bit worried about having to reapply for my job next year, but on the other hand, things seem to moving forward with this pretty lady I know, so I'm on a low level buzz of mingled excitement / anxiety, walking the razor's edge, y'know.

Spiced up. A friend went to the minimarket and brought himself half of the snack stand. Almost literally.

They think I spend too much time lost within myself, and they're correct.

It's movie time on a rainy day. Things are looking up

Badges

I'm feeling cheerful because there are more Christmas decorations up around town now, and they look lovely. :)

I'm very sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, though. If you ever need to talk, you can message me.

Thanks a lot! At the moment I just feel kinda numb and idk if I'm ready to talk about it, but thanks, I really appreciate it :P

frustrated when ever i'm on leave i can't sleep at a reasonable time i have no idea why bugs the hell out of me like i'll physically go to bed at 10pm and i'll just lay awake for hours then need to get up 

my job probably takes more energy than i realize i don't know 

I feel okay. I slept fine. Now I have to figure out what to with my day.  :P

tired of working til midnight ):

and doing things for people who wouldn't so the same for me.

Quite annoyed and tired.

Probably going to play a game and chill a bit.

bored but not bored enough to play a game ... might just chill here and see what everypony is up to and do some stuff here while im at it

Badges

Regretting my choice in foods today. Burger King and cake. I didn't even want the Burger King and I realize now that the cake was a mistake.

Annoyed and frustrated. Someone I know doesn't seem to understand when to shut the hell up about some things, and it gets on my nerves so damn much.

Thinking on how the heck does people drew epic backgrounds with their pencils @w@

Badges

(edited)

Doing pretty good i think I found the cause of my tinnitus. Also found out 2 things one both of my eyes are lazy two i need glasses. To be honest I'm not really surprised anyone that  knows me is always saying I am always squinting like a mole exposed to sunlight lol. Finally got the build a bear MInty today as well as a christmas present from a certain cousin. ^_^  Shes so fricking cute. :wub:24108LR.jpg

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

Badges