Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling cheerful because there are more Christmas decorations up around town now, and they look lovely. :)

• Brohoof 5

I'm very sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, though. If you ever need to talk, you can message me.

Thanks a lot! At the moment I just feel kinda numb and idk if I'm ready to talk about it, but thanks, I really appreciate it :P

• Brohoof 2

frustrated when ever i'm on leave i can't sleep at a reasonable time i have no idea why bugs the hell out of me like i'll physically go to bed at 10pm and i'll just lay awake for hours then need to get up 

my job probably takes more energy than i realize i don't know 

• Brohoof 2

Doing pretty good i think I found the cause of my tinnitus. Also found out 2 things one both of my eyes are lazy two i need glasses. To be honest I'm not really surprised anyone that  knows me is always saying I am always squinting like a mole exposed to sunlight lol. Finally got the build a bear MInty today as well as a christmas present from a certain cousin. ^_^  Shes so fricking cute. :wub:24108LR.jpg

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 5

A little depressed honestly: my dog just passed away this week and my own life has taken a bad turn so to speak and, naturally all the stress cause the hair pulling urges to get stronger. But now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, it's turned into a more numb, lost kind of feel.

• Brohoof 7

"what do you want me to bring to the Christmas party?"

"ah.... you went hunting a weekend or two ago yeah? some of your spiced Venison burgers would be alright make a lot of them"

*a week later*

"hey man just letting you know we got too much meat don't need to bring those burgers"

me internally: C(buysomeapples)nt what am i going to f(buysomeapples)ing do with 10kg of deer burgers!!!  

• Brohoof 3

Feeling ok, just studying for an exam on Saturday. Thinking...

Thinking on how the heck does people drew epic backgrounds with their pencils @w@

Can you only draw epic backgrounds with crayons or pens :wacko:?

• Brohoof 3

great 

friends asked me to go out real late spent time catching up ended the night having a late dinner of Beef and Ramen with pork chive dumplings as a side and some Japanese beer i never heard of had to leave after only three and a half hours cause i've got a party tomorrow i said i'd help set up but i feel like i did a lot

also noticed way too many people including myself eat too much Japanese food in my city... 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 2