Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

As calm as possible after dealing with four or five psychopathic idiots at once playing League of Legends. Broke my wrist, a plus key (I found it intact), the USB port, and the escape key from my keyboard. I think I'll make good on my old promise to never play it again.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 3

I'm feeling pretty refreshed right now after waking up from a nap. Had a mild headache earlier this afternoon but said nap seems to have largely resolved such. 

• Brohoof 3

A little depressed honestly: my dog just passed away this week and my own life has taken a bad turn so to speak and, naturally all the stress cause the hair pulling urges to get stronger. But now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, it's turned into a more numb, lost kind of feel.

Holy crap. :(

Line of unrelated context demarcation.

hr600.gif

Must put in more words

I' m pretty good today, keep putting off doing income tax return, but today finished typing a year's worth of transactions into my accounting program. I'll leave doing the actual return for later, can't have too much excitement all at once :D

• Brohoof 3

I dedicate this song to my girlfriend meeting her has allowed me to open my heart to love again. For me to open my once cold heart to trust/love again. I am so grateful to have someone like her in my life. She is wonderful in every way and I have waited so long to find a lady like her.

I'm am feeling very grateful right now.

• Brohoof 3

Being kind of ignored by someone I really care about on here, plus the usual seasonal blues I guess. Meh :/

I know how you feel all too well especially with what you said

Someone whom you really care but just as you said it... that is the worst pain ever. Constantly reminded of all the good times you had with that person and yet you can't help but still remember them and all the good times you once had. Ahh I know how you feel buddy all too well. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just let it all go because you can't let yourself keep being hurt and letting that other person get the satisfaction of hurting you! You deserve better and to love and enjoy your life :)

64444-The-Best-Revenge.jpg

I'm falling further down into a hole that I sometimes can climb out of but in the end I just end up back at the bottom.

Story of my life literally :sunny: fall down 7 times and keep picking yourself back up! You can do this I have faith in you but first you have to have faith in yourself! ;)

Edited by Limey Pie
  • Brohoof 3

I know how you feel all too well especially with what you said

Someone whom you really care but just as you said it... that is the worst pain ever.

Story of my life literally...

Yep, it really hurts.

Probably just bury myself in gaming again, at least that kind of masks the pain anyways. Thinking my using games as that is why I don't really enjoy them anymore but ehh :/

• Brohoof 3

Yep, it really hurts.

Probably just bury myself in gaming again, at least that kind of masks the pain anyways. Thinking my using games as that is why I don't really enjoy them anymore but ehh :/

If that person keeps ignoring you and you are the only one caring. Kick em to the curb friendships are two way streets. Just my two cents. Music always helps me to forget about people I really don't want to remember and you will be in more pain if you keep trying to keep something together when that other person no longer cares. (If that is your situation). Best wishes to you and I hope you keep looking up don't waste your time with someone who is like venom/leech in your life.

• Brohoof 4

If that person keeps ignoring you and you are the only one caring. Kick em to the curb friendships are two way streets. Just my two cents. Music always helps me to forget about people I really don't want to remember and you will be in more pain if you keep trying to keep something together when that other person no longer cares. (If that is your situation). Best wishes to you and I hope you keep looking up don't waste your time with someone who is like venom/leech in your life.

Yeah, getting away from him is probably best at this point. I seem to have that luck with people on the net now, used to just be IRL friends I got it from :D

Need to rebuild my music collection still since my old PC died, think I might add that song to it :)

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, getting away from him is probably best at this point. I seem to have that luck with people on the net now, used to just be IRL friends I got it from :D

Ayee my friends true true friends will always got you're back buddy. Maybe I'm over doing it with the songs but what the hay they have positive messages!

• Brohoof 2

I feel free by my own, like I've been reunited with myself. All this years, struggling against my being, over ideals reinforced by difficult memories.

But I was afraid, of course. So I clinged onto philosophies to filter my perception of reality, into a convenient, yet untruthful form of living.

There's no mental patterns monitoring my every thought and behaviour anymore, like some kind of airport security scanner.

Discipline is broken, fear doesn't govern me anymore. I'm free, and she was correct all along. "Be yourself, dammit!"

• Brohoof 2

Tired, and a little peeved. But starting to feel a little better now.

I feel free by my own, like I've been reunited with myself. All this years, struggling against my being, over ideals reinforced by difficult memories.

But I was afraid, of course. So I clinged onto philosophies to filter my perception of reality, into a convenient, yet untruthful form of living.

There's no mental patterns monitoring my every thought and behaviour anymore, like some kind of airport security scanner.

Discipline is broken, fear doesn't govern me anymore. I'm free, and she was correct all along. "Be yourself, dammit!"

@Phoenix

Awesome! Breaking free like that is always a great feeling, I'm happy for ya!

Edited by LazyDash
  • Brohoof 1