Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm legitimately blushing right now :blush:  :blush:  :blush: 

I feel like absolutely shit, I've lost two friends in two days, friends who I thought I would be friends with for life.

I'm actually contemplating leaving the forums now, I can't take anymore of this pain.

:( :( :( :(

Please don't mate, I'll miss you so much :(

I feel like absolutely shit, I've lost two friends in two days, friends who I thought I would be friends with for life.

I'm actually contemplating leaving the forums now, I can't take anymore of this pain.

:( :( :( :(

Please don't Leave. :(

As for me, I'm Currently doing Great!

Feeling like utter trash. I got four hours of sleep last night, maybe even less, because I kept waking up in the middle of the night. On top of that, I'm worried I won't be able to get my boyfriend a gift he'll like for Christmas, and I'm worrying about if I'll even get the job I applied for.

Feeling like utter trash. I got four hours of sleep last night, maybe even less, because I kept waking up in the middle of the night. On top of that, I'm worried I won't be able to get my boyfriend a gift he'll like for Christmas, and I'm worrying about if I'll even get the job I applied for.

I know that this will probably sound generic and silly, but just try and take everything one step at a time. Don't let things pile on top.

Good luck with the gift and stuff.

I feel decent enough. Kind of excited I guess because I'm downloading Transmissions: Element 120 (even though it supposedly only takes one hour to finish, it's my first taste of Half-Life. Yeah I haven't played it yet... Unfortunately probably).

Regardless of the hard times I go through, I know that the sun will always shine again.

I am fractured, but still intact.

I have swayed, but have not faltered.

I am cracked, but am not crushed.

I am scarred, but am not severed.

I am rattled, but will not succumb.

I am winded, but will not suffocate.

I MAY BEND, BUT I WILL NOT BREAK.

~Riley Roo

I'm sad and bored. I'm thinking about my father who passed away in Oct.

Aww :(

I feel really good. I got back from an orchestra concert and I did great. Last concert I was good at 2 songs and bad at 2, and this concert I was good at 3 songs and OK at 1.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh had a bad day. Feeling blah feeling about life in general. Anxiety up from a weight on my chest to a choking around my neck. Experience tells me it will take several days of distancing before I feel better.

• Brohoof 1

damn, this must be the darkest day in the fandom, I have seen countless posts from today here about people having bad days, and you know what? I agree with em, I am also having a bad day ... I have just been letting my voices in my head speak to me and they are being hurtful (putting it kindly) to me, but seeing how no1 else will talk to me they are the only voices that will so I listen to em anyways ... currently playing Cash Cash - Aftershock ... look it up, im too upset to do it for u ... anyways this is what I kinda feel like today ... and besides, talking to me is a bad idea anyways, as I don't tend to talk rationally and think things through all the way when I'm this deep in my depression, so its better to just stay away from me

post-37177-0-62501300-1481859759_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Mostly just tired. Been working a lot lately, and this is my first job; still a bit nervous about it. However i'm glad i'll have a couple of days off after tomorrow to relax, play some games, chill with friends, and catch up on some rest. Also excited I get Christmas Eve and day off! 

• Brohoof 1