Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

At ease with a lot of things had enough time to be worried and the like about stuff but there really is no point in worrying about anything anymore. Basically just at ease and knowing that things will always be how they will be and learning to accept things for how they are and moving on as always. Make the best out of what you have and move on with your head up.

Not perfect... I've had to clean my closet, which very embarrassing, has been a mess for over a decade now. I've dug up many memories - Things I thought had been thrown away, or things that I never thought I'd see again.

It also really agitated my allergies. >.<

I'm surprised, though... Normally, I'd think I'd have broken down after seeing all of these memories of a permanently lost time... It's been a rather triggering thing for me in the last several years... But this time I'm doing okay. I honestly have no clue why.

That's not to say that there have been no tears...

• 4 months later...

Feelings can be so complex. Right now, I'm feeling despair, with a bit of guilt and a sprinkle of boredom. I'm kind of tired, and I feel like I'll never finish my work. Like I want my responsibilities to go away, but I know they never will.

• Brohoof 30

At the moment. Pretty darn happy! I've woken up, had an awesome breakfast, gone for a nice relaxing walk, had my morning cup of tea, checked out the forums, and the best part about it is... I have the day off. Excellent, I love it! Today is going to be great!  :D

• Brohoof 12

I'm feeling physically tired for some reason. It must've been from working several hours plus driving and being in the heat for a little too long.

Mentally, I'm neutral.

• Brohoof 3

At the moment, I'm feeling a bit stressed out. I'm pretty tired, but that isn't new. I have been really busy lately. School just started. I'm a sophomore in college and I'm juggling a job on top of that. Just tons of responsibilities and I don't feel like I can handle all of it. I suppose we all have to grow up sometime, though. Right?

Other than that, I'm so happy with how my life is going! I'm exactly where I want to be. And I'm with who I want to be. I have the best family in the world. I also have the best boyfriend in the world. I'm content. I just wish that sometimes things would slow down, so I have time to enjoy everything. 

• Brohoof 6

Got a lot on my mind. But just thinking about the months ahead and getting back into taking college classes again. Hoping one of the places I have applied for calls me back soon enough. Trying to stay patient and hopeful about a lot of things.

• Brohoof 4

I feel horrible.

Not physically, but emotionally.

I feel like I can't get anything done because there's too much on my plate to do.

Also I'm constantly losing things.

Things that I need for when highscool starts up.

Also recently I've been feeling incredibly depressed.

So no.

I'm not doing very well.

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling sad and hatred towards myself. I feel like my opinion is terrible. My two favorite ponies are almost always the bottom of polls. (Rarity and Applejack) I also like Spike when most people hate him. I feel like I don't belong in the community. 

• Brohoof 3