Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm pretty excited that I can take a nap soon. For some reason, I've been sleepy most of the day. :P 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Soooo sleepy need a nap and zzzzzz I go :P

:ooh: I just noticed how everyone is so sleepy and napping :blink: *I did not even realize that until after I posted*

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Recently confessed to someone I've known for years that I love them, and they feel the same about me. Love is about the only thing on my mind right now :catface:

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 2

I feel like burrowing in a pile of pillows and watching something. Might just do that! :P 

• Brohoof 2

Buzzed. It's about time to get away from the monitor for a while and wind down. :P

1 hour ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Angry and lonely, for related reasons.

Excuse me while I go fume...

Well, after a bit of putting myself down, I've improved my mood to depressed and lonely.

Great bucking job, Shadow... 

Better just go to sleep and wait for tomorrow.

I'm feeling really bored, wishing I was doing something fun or interesting today. :mellow: Might as well get on YouTube, something I always do when I'm bored or trying to kill time. 

• Brohoof 1

Recurrence. Dissociative perception, growing smaller, burning coldly as to never wake up.

Unable to find a question, seemingly outside myself, for an answer known beyond the logic of reasoning.

It was already there, like everything else, yet I was afraid to look it in the eye. Silly, I fell for my own reasoning as to deny the beauty of reality. The cowardice of hypocrisy.

A projection of my self-indulgence, the justification of my own ignorance. Fear of life.