Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tried, pensive, perhaps a bit motivated to get some stuff done this week. Hard to quite put my finger on what I'm thinking or feeling right now. 

• Brohoof 1

Scared. Very scared.

I have to do a behind-the-wheel for Drivers Ed today, and driving is one of the things that triggers my anxiety. I had an anxiety attack last night and that's just made my fear worse. I really don't want to drive. What if I go out there and I die? Or I kill someone else?

• Brohoof 1

I am feeling elated! I went to the doctor for my final evaluation today following a six month recovery from my surgery last February and he said everything looked good and I don't have to go back for any more checkups. My life is my own again! I don't have to wear my back brace anymore, I can wear regular clothes, I can resume all my old duties at work and even do regular exercise. It's been a long, difficult road but now, thank God, I'm on the other side of the ordeal. I'm so happy and relieved I could cry! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I am feeling elated! I went to the doctor for my final evaluation today following a six month recovery from my surgery last February and he said everything looked good and I don't have to go back for any more checkups. My life is my own again! I don't have to wear my back brace anymore, I can wear regular clothes, I can resume all my old duties at work and even do regular exercise. It's been a long, difficult road but now, thank God, I'm on the other side of the ordeal. I'm so happy and relieved I could cry!

Super happy for you! *Super giant hugs followed by grabbing your hands and doing some vigorous dancing*

Now let's go climb a mountain. We can make snow cones with the snow on top.

• Brohoof 2

I'm doing just fine concerned for my best friend... His sister has herself in quite the predicament and I want to help in anyway I can but let's just say I'm not sure if l can considering it involves me having to drive 19hours... It's has me concerned for his sister's well being. I'm going to pray that everything will work itself out. 

I feel like I could be doing something productive like my EDM classes, play around with FL Studios, edit videos, hell even draw something... but I don't know, I'm not in the mood to do that nor anything really... so I just sit here staring at my screen listening to music and watch as my time runs shorter and shorter.