Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Alright.

I have been playing around with some different avatars for a while, even though I still really like the rainbow alicorn from Rainbow Rocks.

I mostly just went back to my usual awesome alicorn avatar, however yesterday's episode gave us crazy Rarity, and I thought her facial expression there would make for a good avatar.

• Brohoof 1

Slightly disappointed even though the hoodie I had ordered came in the mail today - it's just too large for me (the one time I was prepared not to pick a size too small). And the store has run out of smaller sizes.

Oh and also it's super anguishing to wait for my textbook orders to arrive since going to classes without the book is embarrassing. Tomorrow's the third psychology class and I still haven't got the book.

Tired of my unwanted expectations of people coming true over and over again. It's like a constant pattern of being let down. 

You start talking with someone else that  think likes you back but in the end you get nothing but the cold shoulder. I'm used to it by now people coming and leaving all the time like the seasons and tides. 

Stressed the fuck out. I can't get calls back about jobs and I need at least $1,000 to move where I want to be. Not to mention the news has been stressing me out too.

Unhappy, worried, everything. My dog is not eating like she's supposed to, and it's worrying me. We've already been to the vet once, will be going again tomorrow. Hopefully we can get this sorted out so she'll get better.

Then, also, a couple of evenings ago a stupid August thunderstorm knocked out my power for one flipping second, which somehow messed up my whole internet service at my apartment to the point where they have to come manually fix it and replace my modem. Even worse, they told me it would take an entire week for them to come out and fix it (no internet for a week at my apartment!). Even worse, they need someone there when the service is to be done, but I may not be able to be there because I have classes starting Monday. My mom was going to be there but got something more important scheduled, so...

I've been a nervous wreck as of late. I think I posted last week in here that my anxiety was through the roof. Thankfully and I mean very thankfully that somehow was resolved with no troubles. I'm very grateful for a very understanding professor. What had to come of that was very sad for me, but I'm paying for not taking care of myself.

But then all of this happens. I just hope so dearly my dog will be okay.

Edited by Envy

Right now I'm feeling an inconveniently sore throat and a lot of disappointment in myself. It really has started to bug me a lot when I'm super pathetic with my social skills - I just keep looking at the floor while I'm talking because I can't hold eye contact and it feels so bad to smile. I definitely need to get over myself but all I've been able to do is to beat myself up over social stuff. :sunny:

Annoyed, really. Annoyed over the fact that I have been banned, albeit temporarily, AGAIN, for bringing the facts to the table on a forum. Some moron got their fee-fee's hurt and reported my post. And people wonder why the trans community have a 42% suicide rate/attempted suicide rate..

Fucking wankers. You reap what you sow.