Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I just woke up and I'm already feeling terrible. Yesterday's sore throat and slightly flu-ish feeling probably turned into a flu overnight since that's how it feels like. Breathing kind of hurts and both my nose and throat feel like there's something unnecessarily sticky going on. I'm gross but I had to say that. :lol: Anyways I hope this sudden annoying disease isn't going to disrupt the studies.

2 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I just woke up and I'm already feeling terrible. Yesterday's sore throat and slightly flu-ish feeling probably turned into a flu overnight since that's how it feels like. Breathing kind of hurts and both my nose and throat feel like there's something unnecessarily sticky going on. I'm gross but I had to say that. :lol: Anyways I hope this sudden annoying disease isn't going to disrupt the studies.

Roast some slice of ginger light dry and brew it with water. Taste awful but helps.:grin:

Wish you a fast recovery

Edited by Crystal Peppermint
  • Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

Roast some slice of ginger light dry and brew it with water. Taste awful but helps.:grin:
Wish you a fast recovery

That sounds helpful, thank you for the tip and the wish! :fluttershy:

It felt terrible to wake up today since my whole face was feeling all stuffy and I was feeling kind of dizzy too but I think I'm feeling a bit better now. As long as I don't have a fever, everything's fine enough.

Angry and depressed, because of the surge of freaking Nazism in YouTube comments sections. Doing things from endorsing eugenics and racial violence to saying poor people shouldn't have the right to freaking reproduce... I'm really, REALLY losing faith in humanity as a whole, PARTICULARLY in America.

• Brohoof 1

😧 someone I know committed suicide and it has my family on edge I'm very saddened about what happened but I do not know what is going on we have been fighting in our car over the most trivial of things... My step father just chewed me out over something stupid as hell and I don't know why they are on edge... 

1 minute ago, Gone Airbourne said:

😧 someone I know committed suicide and it has my family on edge I'm very saddened about what happened but I do not know what is going on we have been fighting in our car over the most trivial of things... My step father just chewed me out over something stupid as hell and I don't know why they are on edge... 

*brohugs*

Sorry to hear it. I had a partner who committed suicide so I know how that feels - constantly wondering if it was something you did or didn't do that could have changed things. It DOES get better, eventually, but it never quite goes away :(

• Brohoof 1

a bit crappy now...I have a random stranger to sent me a solar eclipse to email. apparently either he didnt do it or i wrongly overlook my email , but it didn't go though. What a bummer. 

I'm feeling really bitter and overall excessively hateful towards myself today. I don't feel like I have a future and I can't feel like I belong somewhere.