Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

a bit crappy now...I have a random stranger to sent me a solar eclipse to email. apparently either he didnt do it or i wrongly overlook my email , but it didn't go though. What a bummer. 

So tired. I messed up my sleeping order and now it is only 9 pm here but I feel dead already.

I'm feeling really bitter and overall excessively hateful towards myself today. I don't feel like I have a future and I can't feel like I belong somewhere.

I feel stressed 

I've recently been doing large amounts of school paperwork;and it's done nothing but stress me out.

Hmm feelings tired bored lonely. Sums up right now pluss a few other momments maybe.

Badges

I'm a bit nervous. My family is moving to an apartment in a few days. 

Badges

This is fine
Lemme tell y'all, that's a can o' worms not worth opening...

A bit worried about a tropical depression headed my way... x_x

For every day ever since a minor earthquake in my area a week or so ago, I've been feeling scared of "The Big One", and 7.5 magnitude earthquake that could strike my school at any time now because it's located on an active fault line.

I've been putting it to the back of my mind, but being told about earthquake drills during school today made it all resurface 

Waking up with some weird dreams still looming in my head.

Badges

(edited)

Wishing I could be the greatest hacker in the universe so I can fight injustices cast against myself and others, mostly myself.... Like the batman.

I feel frustrated.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

A little upset over what one of my co workers is getting away with. Besides that I'm a bit lonely as usual.

Badges

Tired as hell. Been up for far too long watching the weather. A bit anxious now also since it is dark and that makes it harder to really fully see what is going on in a situation like this.

24 minutes ago, Vibri said:

A little upset over what one of my co workers is getting away with

What are they doing / getting away with?

Badges

(edited)
7 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

What are they doing / getting away with?

I work a part time job. Therefore I don't get many hours for a flexible schedule for work and my other personal responsibilities. School started back up for the two other co workers that have the same job as I do. One only takes a few days off for sports. Which I'm fine with. I can understand it. He does his job well and is nice.

The other one also has sports and has been, and will be, getting the entire week off except for weekends. Making me, the only one with a flexible school schedule, have to pick up his hours. I'm fine with more hours an all. It's just the fact that he's getting away with it. Any other place would not allow so much time off. It's about the fifth week in a row now and they even had the nerve to ask me to take their SINGLE day of work for them. I just ignored the text.

Edited by Vibri

Badges

14 minutes ago, Vibri said:

I work a part time job. Therefore I don't get many hours for a flexible schedule for work and my other personal responsibilities. School started back up for the two other co workers that have the same job as I do. One only takes a few days off for sports. Which I'm fine with. I can understand it. He does his job well and is nice.

The other one also has sports and has been, and will be, getting the entire week off except for weekends. Making me, the only one with a flexible school schedule, have to pick up his hours. I'm fine with more hours an all. It's just the fact that he's getting away with it. Any other place would not allow so much time off. It's about the fifth week in a row now and they even had the nerve to ask me to take their SINGLE day of work for them. I just ignored the text.

I know the feeling. I've been there. Have you tried speaking to your supervisors about it? Of course the problem becomes if they take it that you don't want as many hours, they could cut what you are getting or hire someone else to take those hours away, which could make things difficult for you.

Badges

(edited)
3 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I know the feeling. I've been there. Have you tried speaking to your supervisors about it? Of course the problem becomes if they take it that you don't want as many hours, they could cut what you are getting or hire someone else to take those hours away, which could make things difficult for you.

The only problem with that is the supervisor and the problematic co worker are related. That might not mean much somewhere else, but where I work relation can save you from anything. 

Edited by Vibri

Badges

Like garbage. It's been a month since I put in a job application, 3 since I started putting them in in general, and haven't heard a word back from any of the places I applied to. It doesn't help that where I live, there's practically nowhere to get a job. At this rate, I'll have to move in with my dad in Texas, since there's so many more job opportunities there. The only problem is that I despise him. So I don't know what to do anymore.