Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Kind of bummed right now. After trying getting on my online classes for hours with no success it's been a pretty hectic evening. I'm just glad that I can still just laid back and relax here in the forums before the night closes. 

A bit down and disappointed by some things. Might make some lunch to help combat those feelings.

12 hours ago, Fizz. said:

I just want to say I've come back here after a few years of inactivity, and it's kind of surreal reading through PMs and looking at old profiles. 

Long time no see, good to see you back. Always good to see members return. :)

• Brohoof 1

VERY angry with the moderator of another forum for giving me a warning for no reason whatsoever. Seriously, I'm getting labeled "toxic" and being told that I "insult others" when all I was doing in the post they quoted is calling out somebody for insulting almost EVERYONE on the entire forum, and telling them that they should be banned for doing that.

It's totally ridiculous, and that mod was 100% abusing his moderator status. Seriously, I already got another warning for saying ONE word he didn't like. ONE.

Headaches. I've been having near constant headaches as of late. And I've been waking up in the middle of the night with them randomly, which makes it a lot harder to fall back asleep. D: I'm wondering if I should go to the doctor about this...

15 hours ago, Grandmaster Roo said:

I feel great! I got Pizza Hut with hot wings and a hot fudge brownie for my birthday dinner and I'm celebrating it by playing as many video games as I possibly can in one day! I already love being 25!

Excellent! :D

• Brohoof 1

Ever since my sensei was killed in that hit-and-run incident I've been feeling a bit down and have been looking for a place to continue my martial arts training. As luck would have it there are 2 tae-kwon-do dojos just down the street of my new home! OH. MY. GOSH. I could scream right now!:D

• Brohoof 1