Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Annoyed because I'm supposed to be going to sleep and I got the radio on and it's a song that I hate but I don't feel like getting up...

Edit:Song ended too bad it's like top 10 songs those songs are usually different from my taste.

Edited by Yumekai

I'm feeling rather relieved because I'm finally going to ask a nurse about my constant headaches tomorrow. :love:

Ultrasound. Like a surgical blade unveils the plethora of thin layers, lying on contact upon waves of awareness.

Perception is a melody, defined by the surrounding it unveils to our remembrance.

Something is downloading, like if it would matter after all. Yet I can't remember.

The column is broken, as if a segment would have been stolen from one.

Had another hospital dream, makes me wonder... usually forget the big odds and in betweens, still unemployed so there is that... almost to the right cloud so today will be okay at the very least.... bored, unamused, irritated to some degree, usually always disgusted, but on the positive key, ive met a few new people here that I think are good people, I have been able to kind of come between my zone and that of those that I used to refer to as "the artifical world..." lol not much has changed I see, but I have greatly in the mental dpt.... Its more difficult for me to trust, simply off the merit of an intelligence increase... shady people are on the outskirts of my life, but unfortunately I love a lot of shady people

feelin pretty disappointed and lonely this evening- many big things were supposed to go in my favor today, but ended up exploding in my face again, also thinking about some more somber things as well- life n such :sunny:

Frustrated; I keep ranting in my car about all the injustices cast against me this year and my generation and how I want to freaking rise against the bureaucratic bastards and purge stupidity, ignorance, and greed. Where's my dam "good news" this year?!?

I've just been pretty unlucky.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

I'm feeling like all that running around without wearing a coat in the autumn weather has now punished me with a flu. :wacko: Trying to sleep with only one working nostril is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Sick- had this day scheduled off from work for something fun that was supposed to happen, but ended up taking the day anyways cause I've been feeling bad.. also I'm feeling pretty isolated, there's always something exciting about coming back to this forum- I get to meet new people, try and be active, but then that wears off and those I've net have had their impressions made, and the conversations start to wane, then I'm back to where I began.. does anyone get this existence thing? Oh well..:sunny:

Edited by Valencia Chalcis

All in all, i feel bad.

First of all i have a small wound inside my mouth, which sometimes hurts while im eating, then i was going to work for 2 Days in an office, had to wear professional looking shoes, which hurt my feet so much, that i started to bleed and couldnt take a shower, because water gives me a bad pain when it comes over my wounds.

Thats means that i now want to wait, until the wounds heal a little, so i didnt shower for like 3 Days, but of course still have to go to work, which makes me feel uncomfortable now. Oh yeah, i also bought myself a Dvd Set and then the seller just deleted the auction and himself from the side, so i guess it was a scam. I also have some sort of infection behind my ear. Oh yeah, and im sick and my nose is running. Its great. XD

Feeling really tired, coming home from work

3 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Angry. All I need to say as to why: fascists.

Hope ya mean the real/actual ones. 

In case it is that, don't let the existance of toothless idiots get to you ;) They want influence

At the moment I'm feeling really difficult, as in feeling like I should distance me from all the people I know because of some weird reasons. It's that feeling when I'd just like to completely stop existing for a while.

Depressed and annoyed. Again dad has to go and be such a fucking buzzkill and ruin things for all of us, especially me. Wish I had a leader-dad and no a bossy-dad, but that's what I got.

Can't really do anything now, for now I hope...

Edited by Wacko Wolf