Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel anxious, miserable and straight up sad. Why? Cause begins the month of Muharram where I must mourn the martyrdom of the greatest people alongside the previous apostles of The Abrahamic God who were brutally massacred by their enemies in unimaginable ways.

Unsure about what lies ahead now; brother rear-ended someone and the damage is pretty expensive and the insurance wasn't paid. Things just keep getting worse and I bet my dad will use this as a shitty excuse for me not to work as a driver anymore. I CAN'T just find another job off the street like grass on a lawn, not to mention job training (takes a lot of time sometimes) and flexible hours are required. Don't want me to work there? Pay for my flight training or contribute to my independence for once...

I feel unsure.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

I am the same as always. I am probably in a rut. Maybe i should go conquer a grocery store and make it my personal nation or something.

7 minutes ago, Wacko Wolf said:

Things just keep getting worse and I bet my dad will use this as a shitty excuse for me not to work as a driver anymore.

What does your brother having an accident have to do with your job? :confused:

12 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I am the same as always. I am probably in a rut. Maybe i should go conquer a grocery store and make it my personal nation or something.

What does your brother having an accident have to do with your job? :confused:

I'm a delivery driver at a pizza place. Like I said, I feel like my dad would use this as a shitty excuse for me not to work there anymore just to "prevent more accidents" I bet, even though I have yet to be involved in one at work *knock on wood*.

Or worse I have to contribute to pay those high rates they're going to charge us for the accident and because he's young, they've asked me before.

I'd go on with my rant/vent, but I won't, because it's also degrading myself...

Funny post.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

Really, really angry. I play Smite, call mid and pick Hades. Idiot gets the idea that he NEEDS to mid. Okay I guess I'll solo. Nope. ANOTHER idiot picks Erlang Shen. I WAS FORCED TO SUPPORT PLAYING HADES. Fuck that. Bye morons, enjoy your loss for not being able to read.

Pretty crazy how just a few words can ruin your entire day :/

-Vent incoming-

I just don't understand how people think it's perfectly fine to lead you on and then turn around and betray you. I wish it was socially acceptable to ask people to tell me their intentions right away, but unfortunately it is not and I am left constantly wondering what's going on. This kind of situation has been happening to me way too often lately and I'm starting to feel like I just don't want to deal with people anymore. :( 

Edited by GlitzerndeStrudel

Relieved that the exam week is over, but also disappointed that it'll be just regular classes from now on. It's still about three weeks until the autumn holiday - I'm definitely looking forward to that because I'd like to sleep.

Hey it's Feelings Forum: The Topic! Anyway I'm doing pretty good, aside from some regrets, but hey, that's how you learn.

Tired lol. I gave in to curiousity and tried edibles. It was awful. I literally loathed every single second of it. Uncontrollable spasms, a stutter, and the feeling of my brain going to explode made it so terrible. Never again.