Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Like something, somewhere, at some time, is going to happen, and its gonna suck, plus the overwhelming despair that I can't do anything to stop it.

Literally, same old same old.

Remember, friends.

Life is a bowl of cherries, and this is the pits.

• Brohoof 3

You and your crickets, I tell you what!  :lol:

Music to my ears. LISTEN TO THEM! THEY JUST WANT PEACE AND HAPPINESS...AND RULE THE WORLD! What's the big deal, right?  :P

• Brohoof 3

Really great actually!

A little unnerved because I hope my sweetie pie is okay. Hasn't been talking much. She's also been tired though.

I'm feeling very sleepy atm.  I just got up half an hour ago and I have to get ready for work now.  But I've been unemployed in the past and this sure beats THAT alternative.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

I feel horrible.

Not physically, but emotionally.

I feel like I can't get anything done because there's too much on my plate to do.

Also I'm constantly losing things.

Things that I need for when highscool starts up.

Also recently I've been feeling incredibly depressed.

So no.

I'm not doing very well.

I hope you feel better soon and remember there are always friends here among the forums to help cheer you up :)

• Brohoof 1

Tired, didn't get much sleep last night and had to go to work but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week because my load is always late (I am a dairy clerk) and Wednesdays have gotten really busy since the store I work at started making both the old and the new add in effect that day.

Right now, I'm feeling indifference, because I'm coming out of the feeling of giving up on myself

Early today I was covering up misery with silliness. Didn't feel like I was in the position to try and comfort anyone at the time or keep anyone happy

But I could gently be silly and still try

Last night I was plain trying to find things to make me laugh to distract my mind

I'm feeling pretty good as usual. I've got a headache from too much laughter. I don't recall what it was exactly but I had somehow managed to really amuse myself with some silly thought!

Bored and uninvolved.

Especially uninvolved. Never given/acknowledged/noticed/appreciated in anything.

Tends to happen occasionally, don't let it get to you, these moments are only fleeting of course!

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling pretty good as usual. I've got a headache from too much laughter. I don't recall what it was exactly but I had somehow managed to really amuse myself with some silly thought!

Tends to happen occasionally, don't let it get to you, these moments are only fleeting of course!

Well...no. You don't really understand. There's only one person I've really mentioned it to.