Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty good, surprisingly. I re-organized my room and moved a bunch of junk I don't use anymore into storage (it took three hours, but I'm glad I actually have floor space again) and got some pretty decent work done on a project. I've been feeling great ever since I quit my last job.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling tired. Long day, a lot of stuff done. Happy. I am happy, yes! Good to know, now, where is my bed thingie? (I have that post count to go, please)

I'm feeling depressed and afraid about the thought of me and him breaking up. I legit don't know what I would live for, without him in my life... I'm thinking about this since this morning when I first read a note he wrote me where he said that he has too much emotional baggage and I deserve better.

If anything, I deserve worse... After all, I'm just a socially anxious train wreck of a human being that can't communicate with people. I'm lucky to have somebody as great as he is. Aside from occasional emotional outbursts, he's been nothing but sweet towards me. I may not deserve anything as good as him, but I need him as much as ever.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:41 AM, LeafFerret said:

To summarise what I said. No matter how hard I try, nothing ever go in my favour. I have no job, no close friends and really no one to talk to on a regular basis. Things are quite bad for me right now.

Oh geez, things were quite bad back then, in contrast to how I’m feeling right now. ^_^

A little burn out...having to come up different story every week for a class just made me what to BS the rest my future work.  Creativity doesn't print out like a printer.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:07 AM, Spider Demon said:

I'm feeling depressed and afraid about the thought of me and him breaking up. I legit don't know what I would live for, without him in my life... I'm thinking about this since this morning when I first read a note he wrote me where he said that he has too much emotional baggage and I deserve better.

If anything, I deserve worse... After all, I'm just a socially anxious train wreck of a human being that can't communicate with people. I'm lucky to have somebody as great as he is. Aside from occasional emotional outbursts, he's been nothing but sweet towards me. I may not deserve anything as good as him, but I need him as much as ever.

You seem so much in love and kind to each other. Share your feelings and try to reassure yourselves. Perhaps this anxiosity will go away.

• Brohoof 1

Just had surgery. So, you know... So far the absolute worst thing is trying to use the toilet! Not to get TMI it’s just the surgery was in a foot so getting on and off without putting any weight on the foot is so hard! How do people do it? I’m already ready to be recovered!

Edited by Envy

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

Not sure if that is a funny or a sad, guess it's a bit of both! :o

Trust me, it’s not funny. Especially because today has been one of those days I have to go very frequently.