Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling extremely depressed, like the worst I've felt in months. I feel like I'm just a waste of space, time, and oxygen. I'm too heartless to care about anyone, too lazy to make something of myself, and too much of an anxious wreck to do anything. I feel like I've failed myself, my boyfriend, and everyone else in my life. I feel like I should apologize for existing.

EDIT: It's getting slowly better, but I still don't feel great by any means.

Edited by Spider Demon

Today I'm feeling better than for two weeks. I've been lately so depressed that I haven't been able to actually do any decisions or anything more demanding tasks. If I'd say, that althou my consciousness is clear my brains are in thick fog, I'll might be close the truth.

Today I genuinly wanted to visit forum and see how people do. Even though it is hard for me to understand what I read or discuss with someone. It was difficult to even form this short post. My head is full of thoughts and new ideas but it is hard to carry anything out to others - either by writing and speaking.

Saw this today. It warmed me and made feel so much better. 

Dreaded...got a three day off for the first time in a while and now I feel like I should be doing something..

I'm recovering from a feeling of emotional abandonment I had earlier. I was trying to give my BF a little affection and my hand was getting shoved away... :( At least I got an apology in the form of an extremely great cuddling session. :) 

Not amazing right now. My stomach is still fucked from the cookie dough Blizzard I ate last night (but I still have no regrets), I woke up early for no reason and got five hours of sleep as a result, and the audio in a game I want to play suddenly stopped working inexplicably.

Great way to start a Saturday.