Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

How I’ve wasted this morning and won’t be free again til 9/earlier or later once I start work at 1. Not sure how I feel about mornings off, now. I really don’t do much. Mostly I don’t have much time today since I have a orthodontist appointment.

Edited by WWolf

Physically, I feel kinda gross.  I think I'm actually coming down with something :sealed:...  I blame the taxi driver from last week who was hacking up a storm on my ride home...

Emotionally, I feel fine, kinda hungry but I did wake up earlier than usual because of my cat and I'm not used to being up that early if I don't need to.

Feeling like serving a knuckle sandwich to some movie reviewers who have no place to be reviewing film. "The Joker is Racist" :ButtercupLaugh: What's really funny about that one, is that in the process of saying this, THEY are being racist against whites.

Also upset because my BF has been avoiding me as much as possible over the past couple of days. Would be nice if he at least acknowledged that.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Thuja said:

Physically, I feel kinda gross.  I think I'm actually coming down with something :sealed:...  I blame the taxi driver from last week who was hacking up a storm on my ride home...

That's how I got mine! 'Cept in my case it was a kid on the next breakfast table :unamused:

• Brohoof 2

I have built 3 walls around me to protect me from all the awful thoughts running through my head. Too bad, I am now stuck with those thoughts inside 3 walls of protection. I should have thought about that :yeahno:

Feeling happy because I'm beginning to be able to walk again after my surgery a month ago. I've been cleared to walk for several days, but it was excruciatingly painful to step on my foot at first. Now the pain is lower (but still definitely there) and I'm gaining my strength and balance back. I just walked through the house without any support for the first time since surgery!

Edited by Envy