Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

I feel like elevator music ought to be playing right now. Waiting for my boyfriend to get up and stay up.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Legitimately the best feeling ever known to man... ;) :blush: :sealed: Like what just transpired was just... amazing... :wub:

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

How I’ve wasted this morning and won’t be free again til 9/earlier or later once I start work at 1. Not sure how I feel about mornings off, now. I really don’t do much. Mostly I don’t have much time today since I have a orthodontist appointment.

Edited by WWolf

Physically, I feel kinda gross.  I think I'm actually coming down with something :sealed:...  I blame the taxi driver from last week who was hacking up a storm on my ride home...

Emotionally, I feel fine, kinda hungry but I did wake up earlier than usual because of my cat and I'm not used to being up that early if I don't need to.

Badges

I'm kinda hungry, craving steak for some reason. 

Frustrated with myself, and if I think for too long it’ll turn into something worse. So I’m trying not to!  :yay:

Badges

I'm feeling much better this evening. Sinuses have cleared up and the coughing has subsided. I think I can head into work tomorrow.  :fluttershy:

Feeling like serving a knuckle sandwich to some movie reviewers who have no place to be reviewing film. "The Joker is Racist" :ButtercupLaugh: What's really funny about that one, is that in the process of saying this, THEY are being racist against whites.

Also upset because my BF has been avoiding me as much as possible over the past couple of days. Would be nice if he at least acknowledged that.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

22 hours ago, Thuja said:

Physically, I feel kinda gross.  I think I'm actually coming down with something :sealed:...  I blame the taxi driver from last week who was hacking up a storm on my ride home...

That's how I got mine! 'Cept in my case it was a kid on the next breakfast table :unamused:

Badges

I have built 3 walls around me to protect me from all the awful thoughts running through my head. Too bad, I am now stuck with those thoughts inside 3 walls of protection. I should have thought about that :yeahno:

Badges

I need help..... (can't stop singing):

I do my hair tallz, check my nails, baby how're you feeling? - Feeling good as hell!

Badges

I'm feeling the littlest bit depressed, recovering from a depressive episode I had earlier.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust