Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Well, I'm up at 1am writing fanfics because I ate some greasy junk and a bunch of dairy for dinner, and I probably won't even be able to lie down for another two hours at least. I'm also incredibly tired since I'm trying to correct my sleep schedule, but it's hard to do when I can't go to bed at reasonable times.

Also, I've been feeling increasingly worse physically over the past few days, but I have no idea why. I've been drinking a bunch of water, so it's not dehydration. If it's some horrible disease or medical condition I didn't know I had and it kills me, please delete my internet history. You guys can fight over my MLP merch if you want, but bury me with my Rainbow Dash plushie or I'll come back to haunt all of you.

My feelings when the forum was down, especially when it was timed out (server was offline) was quite agitated. To me, the forum has become part of my life. Now when it is back, I can't stop posting! :awwthanks:

That great feeling when you help your SO out with something they've been struggling with, and you get them past it. :D 

Yeah my boyfriend was struggling with the Labyrinth in Path of Exile and I was able to guide him through it. No seriously, if you've never felt this before, it's probably the most proud of yourself that some of us (me included) will feel.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Exhausted. The morning shifts called in due to heavy snow so I have to take over. CNA suppose to have two people but today it’s just me and 22 patients.. It was heretic and glad the day was over. :scoots: only now I still have to deal with more ugly schedules for the next few weeks.

Incredibly tired. For context, yesterday morning I ran a 4-miler. Was so exhausted that I fell asleep at 6 PM, and woke up at 10 PM, unable to fall back asleep. I've been up since then, it's 5:38 PM right now. So I've been up for about 20 hours.

Most of that time has been spent doing paperwork for other people in my platoon. Some of it was spent working out. A lot of it was spent drinking coffee. I can't let myself fall asleep until 10 PM again because if I do I'll wake up early and be unable to sleep all over again.

Well I got the news that Michael's is closing, so that's means store closeout sell will be coming. :wacko: It's also means art supplies will be on sales!:ticking: And it's also means that any other artists out there who gets in the way of this artist and his supplies, better be worry! :lostit: 

(:-P)