Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling eh.. was going to go play some Yugioh at the local weekly tournament, but it depends how many people go, given it's only a small shop that it's held at. Might wait util next pay and get me some Magic booster boxes to play that instead

Pretty good. I think I've finally nailed down how to do my hairstyle semi-properly (it really just came down to spending more time on it). I just need it to grow out a little more. It's amazing what a hairstyle change and a couple compliments can do :D Now I'm not disgusted when I look in the mirror anymore.

My stomach is still hurting from Thanksgiving dinner (I knew I should have passed on the icecream), but at least now I can eat a bag of sour patch kids in the middle of the night while the rest of my family is asleep. I just wish there was an outlet nearby :okiedokieloki: My laptop only has an hour left of battery.

Don't you hate it when you at least try to be optimistic but the person just have to shot it down with pessimism..and fuck this coming from a pessimistic guy himself. me. :maud: 

kinda out of sorts. Its the first day of x-mas month and its usually my happiest time of the year and getting my Xmas spirit on..but I’m not so sure now for this year. It’s a strange feeling not to feel happy for this month.

I am feeling kinda tired. I only slept for 4 hours, then did a nice winter walk to get some sunshine for once! Felt much better after that. But now I wonder if I will nap for a while, or not? Depends on forum notifications (please stop, let me nap)

• Brohoof 1

Sore in multiple places that I'd rather not be. Mostly my back, I threw it out yesterday dead lifting (my form is terrible). Worked shoulders this morning, I'm sure they're gonna be screaming tomorrow.

7 hours ago, TBD said:

Crappy. Two words that shouldn’t never go together. Impatient patients.

Better, a nice hot shower does wonders