Mega Thread How are you feeling?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXTREMLY depressed. Feel like I'll never be happy again to be honest, I've just been laying in bed crying all day.

forgotten by some friends here, but that's okay. <3 It makes me appreciate the ones who do care for me and tag me - well.. i'll appreciate them 10x more.

Not doing so great today and I have no idea why. I was fine earlier, indecisive but fine. For the past hour I have felt really anxious, uneasy. 

Posted Images

Pretty jolly. :applehat:

*listening to kozy 101* 

Feel like I may have a cold or something. :worry:

EDIT: After a few hours of sleep, I'm feeling a lot better. Still not ship-shape exactly, but not like I can hardly breathe.

Edited by AngelDustlicious
  • Hug 1

1 minute ago, RaraLover said:

Today, I feel great! Just a relaxing Saturday with nothing to do.

It has only been Saturday for 3 and a half hours here, you must be living somewhere exotic!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Splashee said:

It has only been Saturday for 3 and a half hours here, you must be living somewhere exotic!

Where I live, it's 13 and a half hours into Saturday. It's afternoon now, so there's quite a distance between us. :P

Edited by RaraLover
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, RaraLover said:

Where I live, it's 13 and a half hours into Saturday. It's afternoon now, so there's quite a distance between us. :P

13:40. I can imagine a sunny day at an exotic beach, where you are sitting by a piano playing, as the waves are brushing towards the rocks, and the palm trees are dancing. Am I correct?

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

13:40. I can imagine a sunny day at an exotic beach, where you are sitting by a piano playing, as the waves are brushing towards the rocks, and the palm trees are dancing. Am I correct?

OMG! How did you guess that?!?

Jk... :P Haha, I wish that were so. I must say, you have a vivid imagination. But true to reality, I'm just sitting at my desk, on my laptop. But I'll say this, you were right about the "sunny day". It's quite beautiful outside now, where I am.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, RaraLover said:

OMG! How did you guess that?!?

Jk... :P Haha, I wish that were so. I must say, you have a vivid imagination. But true to reality, I'm just sitting at my desk, on my laptop. But I'll say this, you were right about the "sunny day". It's quite beautiful outside now, where I am.

Imagine me, sitting by a tilted piano, halfway covered in snow. And we are not talking about any dancing Christmas trees here!

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Le Angel Dust said:

Fairly decent, aside from my sinuses feeling ready to explode.

I know what that's like! :o

In my case the phlegm and snot (sorry! :eww: ) are still hanging about from the cold I got end of October. (!) On a radio show couple of days ago was the turn of the guest doctor, she said yeah that stuff takes a long time to go (caller's query).

• Brohoof 1