Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

Mega Thread How are you feeling?

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not doing so great today and I have no idea why. I was fine earlier, indecisive but fine. For the past hour I have felt really anxious, uneasy. 

forgotten by some friends here, but that's okay. <3 It makes me appreciate the ones who do care for me and tag me - well.. i'll appreciate them 10x more.

EXTREMLY depressed. Feel like I'll never be happy again to be honest, I've just been laying in bed crying all day.

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Splashee said:

Waiting for an email, that I have been waiting for the last 9 hours, making me feel nervous!

Well, that went well. Now I have everything I wanted TIMES 2.

Like is a roller coaster of feelings. When you feel good, like I am right now, better do something with it! I'm going out in the snow and jumping around like crazy now!

• Brohoof 1

Well today I have one senile upset patient who fling poo at me while I was assisting them.  So how do I feel about that?

Crappy. (pun not intended)

Other then that, after getting home I'm better. (still disturbed though..:maud:

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good. I submitted an essay to my school to be graded, and am now getting ready for work. I get off late tonight. I have some serious cabin fever right now so getting out and working sounds like fun believe it or not.

I felt off and not quite in the right mindset this morning, but thanks to conversations with a few good friends throughout the day I'm feeling better than ever. Well, maybe not better than ever. As good as ever? :ooh: Feeling great, if a little sleepy. I know how to remedy that last bit though. :)