Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm honestly feeling kind of depressed. It feels like I've done something wrong and have absolutely no idea what that thing could be.

Also, yeah, it has definitely not been the merriest of Christmases thus far. My boyfriend slept for at least 13 hours, and still wants to sleep (and won't even let me cuddle with him), all I hear is either nothing or griping, and I don't feel any of the spirit anywhere... I may be at his house and that alone makes it better (a little bit, at least) than it would feel otherwise, but this may just be the most depressing 25th of December I've sat through in my entire life. At least I could feel the spirit of the day before on some of the more blatantly depressing December 25th's. Like the first one I had where nobody opened any presents. Here I can hardly even tell its that day aside from his mom popping in and telling me "Merry Christmas" while handing me a breakfast taco and some juice, and the smallest and most pathetic tree I've ever seen... That's not even in the house...

EDIT: I feel slightly better after watching Holidaze.

Edited by Dustleeshus

I feel a combination of hurt and depressed. My trust in somebody I know online was completely betrayed when they essentially trash talked me, and I'm depressed because my BF has hardly even gave me the time of day today (metaphorically)...  He's only been up for 5 hours and he's calling it a day.

Now that I think about it, it's a little hypocritical he complains about his family not really celebrating Christmas when he isn't even willing to wake up for it. But not going to put too much against him over that, that's petty. Just a little frustration is all. Still love him, more than I could express. This just irks me a teensy bit.

Edited by Dustleeshus

I'm feeling like I'm done with Paladins. The community is so toxic, so atrocious, that it caused me to have a f***ing mental breakdown, over the course of an hour and a half. And I hope the player that directly caused this breakdown dies a horrible, painful death and lives an absolutely miserable rest of their f***ing life. This little $#!+ ought to get doxxed on the grounds of simply being that massive of an @$$hole. I wouldn't feel bad if somebody f***ing SWATTED their dumb @$$.

But I've encountered players like this so often, I'm calling it f***ing quits. The game is becoming more toxic than f***ing LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, Oh yes, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. The game that's KNOWN for being toxic, ISN'T THIS TOXIC. I don't get personally attacked every other game I lose, by toxic trolls that deserve any semblance of misery in their own lives for so insistently inflicting it on others. And does Evil Mojo take this seriously? NOT AT ALL! NOT AT F***ING ALL! Literally nothing is done to countless players like this I've reported. I know because the game will tell you when action is taken against people you report. And I've rarely ever seen it pop up, particularly recently when IT'S AT ITS ABSOLUTE WORST. This $#!+ has turned me to rage, because I don't see ANY remote SEMBLANCE not even a single IOTA of justice being served. The toxicity in this game has really turned me into something ugly, and I'm DONE with it, until they actually ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM.

Edited by Dustleeshus

Not feeling so well. I've had a cold since shortly before Christmas, but the stopped up portion of it thankfully ended pretty quickly. However, now it's gone into major coughing. I'm also feeling overheated.