Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel average, just listening to music, working on schoolwork, and relaxing.

Pretty quiet night, seems pretty peaceful.

The ridiculous amount of pain in my right eye from these past few days is finally going away,  getting sick of having an ugly red outline around my eye and noticeable red veins in my eye (glad sunglasses exist).

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 1

This is how I feel right now which is bad because it is exceptionally late here.

I should really sleep, have an important social function tomorrow I need to look good for.

Right now I have a pesky headache that won't go away! >.<

In a more general sense I'm feeling lonely, stressed out, and conflicted over what to do. Especially since my workplace is suddenly going south and I don't know if I can bear it this time.

Feel sorry for you Envy,hope it goes well

and for you aswell kuma9k,did not see your post

Well,I'm fealing anger and dissapointed. I got intressted in a girl and check her out on faceboo,only to find out that she already has a boyfriend. Life can be a bitch but it's a good thing I have friends that can pick me up when I fall to the ground. I think this is a good time to quote mlp

"Friendship is magic"

Edited by Sonicrainboom97

Drowsy. I also feel a mixture of happiness and sadness. I feel happy because good things are happening in my life, but it's one of my low days even though it really shouldn't be.

Owh why so? Well hope you feel better soon!!!!

Myself I'm feeling great! Was a perfect day in the French mountains!!

Great! :D My friend is coming over today, I got my braces off, it's not hot outside which means no quick dehydration for Tennis practice, and I'm all around just in a good mood! ^_^

Numb dashes of bitter sadness anger loads of depression bits of jealousy and envy

I can attest to that those feelings  they come and go all the time that's for sure 

Anyways 

That is how I spent my summer and the rest of this year. Music its the best feeling

• Brohoof 2