Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

just the usual hate from myself...so no real change

Badges

I'm just feelin' sleepy. :dash:

Badges

Tired but restless. 0 energy but can't sleep or relax 

Badges

I have a bit of a stomach ache. The late dinner I had is not agreeing with me :scoots:

Tired, depressed, moody, regretting things, worrying, missing people. 

Just being me! :Daydreaming:

I am feeling generally happy and great. Had some really nice time with friends at this forum. Got to see the sunset. Slept well.

I do feel like i need some music though. My head is constantly looking for some music, but I don't know what will help! (Helping me to stay happy and great)

Pretty happy and proud of myself for breaking out of writers block

Badges

Now I feel, pretty much, better than ever! I feel liberated! ^^

I feel alright right now. Kind of confused though. I had some weird dreams last night and couldn’t stop tossing and turning. 

Here I am yet again posting about weird dreams. I just woke up from a nightmare not too long ago. It’s left me feeling paranoid and on edge :sealed: I wish it was daylight out already :Thorax:

A little depressed, thinking about what life would be like if my boyfriend weren't in the picture... :(

It’s basically 1 pm already :maud: . 

I feel like Cozy Glow was created because the showwriters ran out of ideas for villains.

Badges

A bit sad and angry. I think I’m going to go to bed before I dwell too much on it. 

Feeling like the living embodiment of a human turd. I would basically put it at the worst feeling I can remember.

Stressed out :blink: things aren’t going the way they should and stuck at my Tiny room leaves me frustrated

Badges

I... don't know? Like I feel kinda better now, since I started talking to a friend again recently, which is nice, but I feel like it's also just highlighting how lonely and totally broken I am whenever they're not around. *shrug*

Badges

EXTREMLY depressed. Feel like I'll never be happy again to be honest, I've just been laying in bed crying all day.

Distressed more with stomachaches, i feel like i’m having less and less people to talk to and the ones i do talk to aren’t In good mood either so it kind of works double the negative or they just go silent on me which makes me worry and think i did stuff wrong but that’s just my stupid mind taking over

Badges

I feel kinda okay right now. I was expecting my day to be more difficult, but it went according to my best hopes. However, as one good thing ends, another one must be worked towards. Better keep myself happy while doing that