Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 minute ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Wishing I could compliment people’s profile pictures. :blink:

I know you can't do status updates, but you can probably tag people and tell them in a post, (like post in Boop, or Hug a user threads)?

Also Happy Birthday! :blue_baloon:

I'm feeling like these video game songs in Japanese are very slowly transforming me into a weeb (still not even at the point of even remotely obsessively watching anime yet). Down the road, I'll be the one ordering shurikens online and hoarding anime, right?

Nah probably not.

Edited by Angel_Dust

On 1/27/2020 at 4:13 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I feel like I should leave.

I'll drag you home with me if you dare to leave! Jk jk tho I wouldn't want you to feel like leaving still.

As for how I'm feeling today, I drank some coffee so my energy levels are normal. I'm excited to get a new drawing journal so I can draw more gift art for my friends on here. 

Angry. Not even sad like I usually am, just angry. >:C

Every time I express an interest in hanging out with 'friends' in whatever games they're playing, they always give me some roundabout answer like "oh you should open up and try to find people to play this game with!!!" as if that's not quite literally the exact thing I am trying to do (EDIT: that's just one example but it's always just as frustrating) . It's like they're actively trying to dissuade me from playing with them, like they're avoiding me, and I have no idea why.

Completely different instances and people by the way.

Edited by JackleberryCA
clarification

I'm feeling upset about the fact that my BF's time playing Wolcen in Beta essentially went to waste, since they're deleting all of the progress people made in the Beta... It seems unfair to the people who played the Beta devotedly that they're doing that instead of keeping the save data to play on when it fully releases.