Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty relaxed. Music night just started on Discord. Last one was a pretty good one, lets see if this one gets as much traction as the previous ones..

Edited by Yakamaru

Just woke up, already in a terrible mood. I didn't think life could possibly be anymore of a stagnant void of pointless shit but this pandemic has surely proved me wrong. Gonna be another good day of all-encompassing meaninglessness.

10 hours ago, Bas said:

Do you mean in terms of covid19?

In general, y’know? People are struggling because of corona, and other people are struggling for other reasons, and tensions are high. And sometimes it’s a little hard to reach out to them. :coco:

18 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Trying to get used to isolation. Really bummed there won't be any trips / camping anytime soon.

Yeah the none camping thing just killed 3/4 of my trips for now.  

Getting pretty fucking sick of some people's bullshit. You know, if there are people that don't like me, that's fine, I don't like my putrid self either so we have something in common! However, people should then say it to my goddamn face instead of giving me some worthless passive aggressive shit.

• Brohoof 1

So hungry. I need to eat dinner.

A little annoyed because my motorcycle class got pushed back another three months.

Also moderately excited. I've wanted to learn how to play guitar for a while, and I've been listening to a bit more metal recently, which makes me really want to learn how to play. Once I get the spare money (which could be soon, like, next month soon), I'm gonna buy a cheap electric guitar and see if I end up liking it. If I do, there's a really nice seven string Ibanez that I've got my eye on.

• Brohoof 1

Im sad. Its not my usual " I hate everything about life in general " sadness, but i thought i was finally going to get a game i searched for in years, only to get a punch in the face, since i apparently got Money that i didnt deserve and i had to give it back, cancel my order, destroy my reputation on eBay a little and the chance of getting the game just sank even lower.

Its one thing if you are poor, but its another thing to make you believe you can finally get something, only for it to be taken away from you and just open up an old wound. That was just unfair. Of course now i have depression and with depression comes stomach pain.

Oh yeah and the Chance of getting a traditional animated movie from Don Bluth Productions got officially killed off, since the new Movie was only accepted as a live action, officially ending all hopes of Don Bluth Animation returning, i freaking hate this world right now.

Depressed because I am pretty much watching my grandmother go through the last stage of dementia.We really thought she was going to pull through this time but it seems the dementia was stronger then what we thought. :sunny: