Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I’m a little stressed about doing my video PowerPoint for school and juggling work at the same time. Thankfully, once the first parts of the sections are done the rest of it is a lot easier. Also, I don’t have to show my face, yay! I can do it however I want!

Very stressed out and feeling very aggravated. I just need to be alone right now! And my mom isn’t helping either

(edited)

Angry, mods on another forum are ALLOWING a toxic troll to harass everyone. I've reported him NUMEROUS times for BLATANT breaches of the Code of Conduct and they've done NOTHING except say "oh we need to stop talking about that" in the topic where it started. Do they REALLY think that's going to solve ANYTHING? Either way, they don't deserve to be a mod if either they're too incompetent to fulfill the role or they're willingly neglectful of the community they're supposed to moderate. :dry:

And if pointing that out as subtly as humanly possible is going to get me in trouble, well they've only proven BOTH points simultaneously.

Edited by Dustlicious

I was sitting in a car earlier today, looking out through the masses of people doing their things, like there is no concern for Corona. It hurts a little, thinking too much about it :worry:

• Brohoof 1

I feel alright but I don’t wanna do the rest of my homework :glimmer:

I also think I’m worrying too much about upsetting someone here everytime I try to joke around even though everyone on this website is pretty casual. I need to stop doing that :/

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I was sitting in a car earlier today, looking out through the masses of people doing their things, like there is no concern for Corona. It hurts a little, thinking too much about it :worry:

Comrade my mom works in a hospital and they've essentially had no Covid-19 patients at all throughout this whole "epidemic". Don't live your life in fear, that's not a very fulfilling life. But, you do you I guess :mellow:

I've been feeling alright as of late. A little overworked with all the big-last minute assignments from my classes before the end of the semester this week on Friday, but other than that I've been doing alright.  

• Brohoof 1