Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

5 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

@Kyoshi I hope you'll feel better bro, you know though sometimes allowing yourself to simply feel these feelings and asking ourselves why we feel that way to some can help. In a way trying to figure out why we feel a certain way can actually help you stop feeling that way as we are focusing on that task. I believe there is some psychological word for this probably mindfulness.

@Blivy If you want to think of depression positively it makes us appreciate it more when we feel happy in a sense haha. 

@Super Splashee I thought you were full of energy.

That's the thing, most of the time I am depressed passively with nothing to trigger it. Like right now. I feel like I am on the constant verge of an emotional breakdown and I don't even know why. I have no desire to really do anything. That feeling always comes back to me no matter what I do. It makes the fight seem futile.

• Brohoof 1

Meh. I've had guilt eating at me all day because of a shitty product I made for a customer. I don't feel right taking full price for something that clearly isn't worth full price. It got so bad that I couldn't sleep, and in the end I just decided to refund them since it was a fairly inexpensive item.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

That's the thing, most of the time I am depressed passively with nothing to trigger it. Like right now. I feel like I am on the constant verge of an emotional breakdown and I don't even know why. I have no desire to really do anything. That feeling always comes back to me no matter what I do. It makes the fight seem futile.

Normally when there is anything that does trigger it although self explanatory you just want to avoid it at all costs haha. For example, reading news like literally gave me too much anxiety so I tried my best to avoid reading news or at least the negative ones. Since what I realized is that it did and does trigger an anxiety which then proceeds to have me overthink it and eventually I may even feel depressed about it. 

Of course though depression like ours being chronic it is identified as you feeling depressed for no reason. I feel it is better to simply accept this and think of it as such there's nothing I can say or do I just have to make it through it best way to do so is to allow yourself to feel these emotions. 

While I would encourage people to do so in my experience when I feel that way I kind of just shut down. Sit in my room do nothing sometimes doing nothing can help too.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

15 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

@Super Splashee I thought you were full of energy.

Appearance is deceiving.

There are quite a few things I have to keep up with right now. I am trying to not show that on the forum. Also I feel a certain way, but I might still have a lot of energy.

(edited)

A little sleepy. May just curl up for a snooze.

Oh, but I’m also feeling intrigued by the new Paper Mario trailer that just released. I’ve always want to play a Paper Mario, but I haven’t had the chance to try the old ones and I haven’t heard the best things about the new ones. But this looks really cute!

Edited by ShadOBabe

I'm feeling really tired because I didn't sleep good the night before. I went to bed close to 12:30 but then I randomly woke up at like, 5:20 in the morning and I couldn't fall back asleep. I've felt like a zombie for most of the day :scoots: 

Like I want to continue working on stuff for the next few hours, yet the wisest decision for me would be to go to bed. But if I go to bed, I'm only going to be thinking about the work I want to do and might not actually sleep. 2:49am right now. :yeahno: