Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

My head is killing me and I’m tried of people to  fucking tell me to focus or me air headed! Too much noise and shit going on at once

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Pretty good. I finally got my essay done so I’m done with school for the year YAY! :D

What a relief! :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Ah that's nice. My parents always make me have something green in every meal lool

Green stuff only takes up valuable space on the plate that could easily hold more chips. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

I think its just a matter of preference.

I don't go a big deal on some things, but I like peas with fish and chips, I love a nice salad (usually just lettuce, cherry tomato and cucumber, with maybe some grated carrot in there) and green (string) beans with sausage, mash and gravy.

Hearing about the unexplained extinction of broccoli wouldn't upset me any though :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Worried about what? or just, worried in a non-specific way?

It's not entirely specific, though I'd say a good part of it is worry about my BF's mental health. He's been down most of the time now in such a way that I can't really try to comfort him how I'd really want to... Also kind of worried regarding COVID because either I get a job and spread it around or I still remain with nothing while his parents don't make a lot to put food on the table, pay the bills, and the et cetera.

1 minute ago, Dustlicious said:

It's not entirely specific, though I'd say a good part of it is worry about my BF's mental health. He's been down most of the time now in such a way that I can't really try to comfort him how I'd really want to... Also kind of worried regarding COVID because either I get a job and spread it around or I still remain with nothing while his parents don't make a lot to put food on the table, pay the bills, and the et cetera.

I think a bit of general worry about the whole Covid situation is both sensible and common.

• Brohoof 2