Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Hmmm, I guess I'm feeling comfortable right now?  And good.  Just getting some baking done, currently waiting for the dough to rise but everything else is prepared and ready to go.  Just listening to some music right now in the mean-time.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm feeling like my $#!+ list just got a couple of names larger... :unamused:

One person I'm adding to that list is somebody I thought was a legitimately decent person until quite recently... :dry:

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm feeling like I'm pretty much at the point where I'm on the fence about my continued presence at my now boyfriend's house, more specifically about his continued presence in my life. Really don't want to be on the bad side of that fence, but if I'm given no choice I will be and this relationship will be over. I'll be back not having the luxuries I have here at my dad's house, but it beats some of what I endure here. Plus I'll just look for somebody else, as I'll essentially have no choice but to do that.

Edited by Dustlicious

1 minute ago, Tropical Melody said:

I'm not keen either! Another hot day in Boston UK, nearly up to 28° C (again!)

Here in Indiana, according to my weather app, the temperature is sitting at a super comfortable 88°F and it says it feels like an ultra mega comfortable 101° F. That is maximum level blech.

As for how I am feeling currently; Better. Better for sure. Was rather horrible yesterday but today is better than that, a lot better. 

• Brohoof 1

I’m doing alright but I was frustrated earlier cause I spent an hour trying to beat FNAF 3 Nightmare and I kept getting really close and losing. I also hit a small curb while driving too :/