Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

Recommended Posts

(edited)

I'm feeling very, very confused on how I should feel... :scoots:

 

EDIT: Still am, and it's caused an extreme amount of anxiety to build up. :worry:

Edited by Dustlicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My head is killing me and I’m tried of people to  fucking tell me to focus or me air headed! Too much noise and shit going on at once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels okay, when Im lost in my own world. ♡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Tired and dizzy. The night went by a little bit too quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh,  I have to work and i know ppl will be dumb F*cks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Pretty good. I finally got my essay done so I’m done with school for the year YAY! :D

  • Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Pretty good. I finally got my essay done so I’m done with school for the year YAY! :D

What a relief! :kindness:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty good though my body needs a break now from streaming 3h straight XD

  • Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Pretty good. Not really doing that much at the moment, save for killing time before I have to cook dinner. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Pretty good. Not really doing that much at the moment, save for killing time before I have to cook dinner. :P

What's for dinner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

What's for dinner?

Probably sausages and chips. :P

  • Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Probably sausages and chips. :P

Ah that's nice. My parents always make me have something green in every meal lool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

25 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Ah that's nice. My parents always make me have something green in every meal lool

Green stuff only takes up valuable space on the plate that could easily hold more chips. :nom:

  • Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Treeglow Flicker said:

Green stuff only takes up valuable space on the plate that could easily hold more chips. :nom:

That's what I told them butttt they never listened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I think its just a matter of preference.

I don't go a big deal on some things, but I like peas with fish and chips, I love a nice salad (usually just lettuce, cherry tomato and cucumber, with maybe some grated carrot in there) and green (string) beans with sausage, mash and gravy.

Hearing about the unexplained extinction of broccoli wouldn't upset me any though :)

  • Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm feeling really worried but unsure how to express it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dustlicious said:

I'm feeling really worried but unsure how to express it.

Worried about what? or just, worried in a non-specific way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Worried about what? or just, worried in a non-specific way?

It's not entirely specific, though I'd say a good part of it is worry about my BF's mental health. He's been down most of the time now in such a way that I can't really try to comfort him how I'd really want to... Also kind of worried regarding COVID because either I get a job and spread it around or I still remain with nothing while his parents don't make a lot to put food on the table, pay the bills, and the et cetera.

  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dustlicious said:

It's not entirely specific, though I'd say a good part of it is worry about my BF's mental health. He's been down most of the time now in such a way that I can't really try to comfort him how I'd really want to... Also kind of worried regarding COVID because either I get a job and spread it around or I still remain with nothing while his parents don't make a lot to put food on the table, pay the bills, and the et cetera.

I think a bit of general worry about the whole Covid situation is both sensible and common.

  • Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Bas said:

Americans be confused!

Don't you mean FRIES? :P

  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, I guess I'm feeling comfortable right now?  And good.  Just getting some baking done, currently waiting for the dough to rise but everything else is prepared and ready to go.  Just listening to some music right now in the mean-time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Dustlicious said:

Don't you mean FRIES? :P

only ironically :)

french-fries-worcester-sauce.png?sfvrsn=

  • Brohoof 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Americans be confused!

 

1 hour ago, Dustlicious said:

Don't you mean FRIES? :P

= Fries, be confused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.