Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

4 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Maybe I should just lie and say "happy and excited"

Makes me wonder if I can try this lie approach...

I'm happy and excited! :yay:

Spoiler

:scoots: WoRtH iT *falls over*

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

I’m doing great cause I finally get a day off of work :D

That's crazy!

How did you manage to dispose your boss so easily? :ph3ar: (Where did you hide the body?)

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling pretty good, got a lot done and it's always nice to actually see food in the fridge instead of it mostly being empty.  Still need to get some food from a different store and try finding a phone card for my phone but beyond that, pretty good.  My feet are kinda sore, unsurprisingly, but at least I did most of what I needed to today.

• Brohoof 1

It's 12:30 AM and I'm tired, which is actually good. Looks like few weeks of morning shifts fixed my sleeping schedule a bit. :mlp_icwudt:

Also I feel pretty excited, because the things I ordered back in like 15th May should arrive this week. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Also I feel pretty excited, because the things I ordered back in like 15th May should arrive this week. :darling:

Oooh, what did you get? :ooh:

I'm feeling pretty okay right now, I could be better but at least I'm not feeling worse :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Oooh, what did you get? :ooh:

I'm feeling pretty okay right now, I could be better but at least I'm not feeling worse :squee:

I ordered a microphone and all the stuff for it (arm, shock mount and pop filter), some minor stuff for guitar and 2 pairs of headphones for me and my brother. :P 

and yaaaaaaay I just got an email, that I'll have to wait 2 more weeks, because apparently they still don't have some of the things in stock. That's not epic, I'm disappointed. I'll be sure to mention that FABULOUS:mlp_pout:™ delay in my review. :ticking:

Oh yeah, that's something I can relate to; Could be better, but it's okay enough to not complain, 'coz it always could be worse. :P

At the moment I'm feeling.. tired again. :P I got back from work and it's late, duh! :D 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I'm kinda disappointed that @TBD 🚬 didn't flood back the game section :mlp_wat:

careful what you wish for. :ithastolookpretty: