Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling like today went by too fast. Needed a little bit more time for all things. I am a mess (a good mess though, t-shirt might be inside out but that's all!)

On 7/31/2020 at 1:23 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Ever fall in love with someone you can’t have? Because I’m feeling that right now. :unsure:

Yep. :sealed:

20 hours ago, You said:

They had to dismantle it first and we had to get it into the car in it's pieces.

Reminds me of moving house, have a large wardrobe used to be my mother's, we got it into the van more or less whole (the feet had to come off, or break off!) getting it out the van, was so heavy the doors had to come off, then the drawers out, that's where most of the weight was. Then could get it into he building. That used up an hour or so.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fragment from the abyss. I have no self, at least so I feel. Just bunch of atoms which for neurotransmitters in the brain are trying to convince an illusion of unique individual with personality while, in fact, I'm just star dust in the eternal cycle of matter.

Alright, it sounds deep and dark, I know. But it doesn't scare me, rather brings some sort of comfort. :Pharynx:

Edit: typos.

Edited by Fasu

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Really goofy cause I’ve flooded all these poor threads with random banter

Perfect! You have acquired a trophy "feeling"